UK Residents only: CNC desktop router for sale

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
Hi there

I have an Italian built, quiet with a small footprint desktop CNC router for sale. I've done inlay work with it, tenor fingerboards and headstock veneer, bridges and other small precision work, even braces... It runs on free software which is downloaded from the company's website and their support is great - on-line and IR. However if you are interested and in the UK I'll throw in a day's training for the £2000 cost of this beautiful and very accurate machine.
1630991459398.png
This is a catalogue picture of my machine. The list price is €3999 but you would paying shipping and tax on top of that making it around £4k -£5K imported to UK. I've made some important mods and will post a video of the machine cutting some pearl inlay. It's done about 30 hours of work for me and was used for BETA testing the 'Candle' software that drives it. I have now upgraded to a larger machine and this one is no longer required.

It is a super model for light use and ideal for ukulele makers. I have also made these with it; the box that is. The rings I made 47 years ago... but that is another story, another forum.

RingBox Small Image.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom