No longer available Will still be available elsewhere! (<: Take care !

Price
Shipping
included in price if you are in the U.S.
Size
Concert size Ukulele

tiburris

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I hope this message finds you doing well.

The initial sale for this fell through. I am now relisting with a huge price drop!

I have available now a brand new, Hand-painted All Bamboo Concert
– painted by me, a local Florida artist, Tina Burris, with the Blue Petra.

How about you make your Ukulele collection a complete collection by adding a hand painted Uke to it!

*This is hand painted. It is not a mass produced print. It's all original. *
A special outdoor paint is used and painting is sealed twice over.

Inspired by my love of all things vintage tropical and the ukulele.

These ukuleles will be available to purchase as I paint them, which means each one is unique and inspired. I currently do not do custom requests, but that could be a possibility in the future.

This is a one of kind All Bamboo Concert Ukulele (made from a renewable/sustainable source) handpainted with a Tropical Night Time Scene by Local Florida Artist.

The following was copied and pasted from the Aklot’s manufacturing ad:

【All Bamboo Ukulele】This Concert Ukulele is totally made of solid bamboo, including body, neck, and head, etc. The density of bamboo makes the uke sound clear and bright. If you want to try something different, you can’t miss this one.

【High Precision Tuners】The ratio of tuner machine the used this Uke is 18: 1. The advanced tuning pegs allow it to create a wonderful intonation. Once tuner is properly tuned, it’ll stay in tune for a long time.

【Low Action】Aiming at making your playing comfortable and ease your finger, this bamboo ukulele is designed with low action. As we know, you won’t be satisfied if you play a high action ukulele. If you want a low action one, this uke may be your best choice.

【No Scratching Material】Bamboo is harder than other wood, and has a small shrink, especially for a sweet humidity area. So this ukulele will not scratch your hand when you play.

You’ll look and sound super awesome!

Shipping cost included in the price if you're in the U.S. Outside the U.S., I'll have to calculate what it will be

SOUND
: You are paying for the one of a kind hand-painted artwork, not just the quality of the ukulele, but this little bamboo ukulele has a great sound and it is highly playable! It is NOT a toy. I, of course, had to remove the strings to paint the ukulele, but I am awaiting new Nylgut strings in the mail. As soon as they arrive, I will post two videos - one of how the Uke sounds pre paint job and one of it how it sounds post paint job. If you catch me before then and make the purchase before someone else does, and are not concerned about any minor minute difference in sound, if any, I can order and place your choice of strings on the Uke. Painting a ukulele with acrylic paint does NOT cause any "discernable" difference in sound.

If interested, I can take Paypal directly or PayPal or Venmo through my Bluepetra.net business website (which is currently linked to my Esty store (where you can see feedback from my Etsy customers, even though it's on vacation mode right now) or I can set up a Facebook MP listing with my FB account at which you can pay Paypal. Whichever you're most comfortable with doing.

I may have left some information out by mistake, so please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day! :) 💗

p.s. Due to different monitor settings, what you see with regards to colors could possibly be a tad different from the actual Ukulele

Attachments

• Dancing in the MoonLight 1.jpg
    Dancing in the MoonLight 1.jpg
    965.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Dancing in the MoonLight 2.jpg
    Dancing in the MoonLight 2.jpg
    551.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Dancing in the MoonLight 3.jpg
    Dancing in the MoonLight 3.jpg
    805.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Dancing in the MoonLight 4.jpg
    Dancing in the MoonLight 4.jpg
    962.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Dancing in the MoonLight 6.jpg
    Dancing in the MoonLight 6.jpg
    674.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Dancing in the MoonLight 8.jpg
    Dancing in the MoonLight 8.jpg
    949.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Dancing in the MoonLight 9.jpg
    Dancing in the MoonLight 9.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Dancing in the MoonLight 10.jpg
    Dancing in the MoonLight 10.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 25
  • Dancing in the MoonLight 2.jpg
    Dancing in the MoonLight 2.jpg
    551.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Hi everyone! I hope this message finds you doing well.

The initial sale for this fell through. I am now relisting with a huge price drop!

I have available now a brand new, Hand-painted All Bamboo Concert
– painted by me, a local Florida artist, Tina Burris, with the Blue Petra.

How about you make your Ukulele collection a complete collection by adding a hand painted Uke to it!

*This is hand painted. It is not a mass produced print. It's all original. *
A special outdoor paint is used and painting is sealed twice over.

Inspired by my love of all things vintage tropical and the ukulele.

These ukuleles will be available to purchase as I paint them, which means each one is unique and inspired. I currently do not do custom requests, but that could be a possibility in the future.

This is a one of kind All Bamboo Concert Ukulele (made from a renewable/sustainable source) handpainted with a Tropical Night Time Scene by Local Florida Artist.

The following was copied and pasted from the Aklot’s manufacturing ad:

【All Bamboo Ukulele】This Concert Ukulele is totally made of solid bamboo, including body, neck, and head, etc. The density of bamboo makes the uke sound clear and bright. If you want to try something different, you can’t miss this one.

【High Precision Tuners】The ratio of tuner machine the used this Uke is 18: 1. The advanced tuning pegs allow it to create a wonderful intonation. Once tuner is properly tuned, it’ll stay in tune for a long time.

【Low Action】Aiming at making your playing comfortable and ease your finger, this bamboo ukulele is designed with low action. As we know, you won’t be satisfied if you play a high action ukulele. If you want a low action one, this uke may be your best choice.

【No Scratching Material】Bamboo is harder than other wood, and has a small shrink, especially for a sweet humidity area. So this ukulele will not scratch your hand when you play.

You’ll look and sound super awesome!

Shipping cost included in the price if you're in the U.S. Outside the U.S., I'll have to calculate what it will be

SOUND
: You are paying for the one of a kind hand-painted artwork, not just the quality of the ukulele, but this little bamboo ukulele has a great sound and it is highly playable! It is NOT a toy. I, of course, had to remove the strings to paint the ukulele, but I am awaiting new Nylgut strings in the mail. As soon as they arrive, I will post two videos - one of how the Uke sounds pre paint job and one of it how it sounds post paint job. If you catch me before then and make the purchase before someone else does, and are not concerned about any minor minute difference in sound, if any, I can order and place your choice of strings on the Uke. Painting a ukulele with acrylic paint does NOT cause any "discernable" difference in sound.

If interested, I can take Paypal directly or PayPal or Venmo through my Bluepetra.net business website (which is currently linked to my Esty store (where you can see feedback from my Etsy customers, even though it's on vacation mode right now) or I can set up a Facebook MP listing with my FB account at which you can pay Paypal. Whichever you're most comfortable with doing.

I may have left some information out by mistake, so please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day! :) 💗

p.s. Due to different monitor settings, what you see with regards to colors could possibly be a tad different from the actual Ukulele

Top Bottom