Price
?
Shipping
?
Size
Tenor

Rococoapuffs

Reaction score
Hey all, I am looking for another Beansprout tenor to compliment the one already in my collection. I’d like to keep one strung with low g without having to switch back and forth.

Would also consider a Baritone.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have an Alto if interested
Cedar/Quilted maple overall clean, near mint

Attachments

• IMG_7656.jpeg
    IMG_7656.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7658.jpeg
    IMG_7658.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7659.jpeg
    IMG_7659.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7660.jpeg
    IMG_7660.jpeg
    184.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7661.jpeg
    IMG_7661.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7662.jpeg
    IMG_7662.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7663.jpeg
    IMG_7663.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7664.jpeg
    IMG_7664.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I have an Alto if interested
Cedar/maple overall clean, near mint
Thanks, it is beautiful. Apologies but I had thought the Altos had a 17” scale with a smaller body but after checking on Aaron’s site again I was wrong. I need to maintain the 17 or greater.

Reactions: ZJS
Hey all, I am looking for another Beansprout tenor to compliment the one already in my collection. I’d like to keep one strung with low g without having to switch back and forth.

Thanks!
Have you considered the one for sale in his store right now? It's a beauty! :cool: (y)

I was just thinking exactly that!!

ETA here's the link to the discussion of this beauty.
I'm sure it won't be there long. He is in the process of completing mine for delivery in October. The curly POC top and neck on that instrument are from the same wood that my top and neck are from. Both are stunning and would normally be considered upgrades! The poplar body makes that one special, just like all Beansprouts. Or, you can put in an order and wait 7 months! (y)

That price seems crazy since you can order one for yourself with your own wood choices.
To be fair, the seller is considering reasonable offers and the instrument is a recent purchase and like new. Beansprout prices are going up. The last shop tenor sold in September for $1950 plus shipping. Someone who is not in a hurry can pay a $300 deposit today to get on his April build list and depending on wood choices the final price will be higher.

Last edited:
To be fair, the seller is considering reasonable offers and the instrument is a recent purchase and like new. Beansprout prices are going up. The last shop tenor sold in September for $1950. Someone who is not in a hurry can pay a $300 deposit today to get on his April build list and depending on wood choices the final price will be higher.
It's me, y'all. And for my fellow UU members the price is $1.700 shipped. That listing is priced to offset the actual price once haggling is finished as well as the steep Reverb cut.

I'm happy to supply any buyer with a copy of the invoice for $1,800 plus $60 shipping. This is a brand new instrument so I'm already down $160 plus what it costs me to ship it.

Last edited:

Thanks!
This thread seems to have taken the road less traveled. Have you found your tenor yet or are you still looking?

It's me, y'all. And for my fellow UU members the price is $1.700 shipped. That listing is priced to offset the actual price once haggling is finished as well as the steep Reverb cut.

I'm happy to supply any buyer with a copy of the invoice for $1,800 plus $60 shipping. This is a brand new instrument so I'm already down $160 plus what it costs me to ship it.
You should probably start a new thread on the Marketplace for your ukulele to get proper exposure. :cool: (y)

This thread seems to have taken the road less traveled. Have you found your tenor yet or are you still looking?
Sorry, yes I was able to find one and forgot to come back here as it was a good couple months later. Sorry about that, and thank you.

I've updated the thread's status to Acquired, so we're calling it closed. :)

Thanks to all for a typically energetic and insightful discussion!

Top Bottom