I twist and tumble high above the northern tundra
The migrating snow goose soars, she lifts her voice and utters commands to me

I can't come down from the white sky
This paper thin air is my motherland

And I feel the madness
I feel alive at these vertiginous heights

And the northern lights sing for me
I feel alive at these vertiginous heights

My word, but I love "vertiginous!" Just saying it makes me feel giddy. It spins around in my head threatening to break out and fly off in all directions at once. I must hold on! :oops:

My word, but I love "vertiginous!" Just saying it makes me feel giddy. It spins around in my head threatening to break out and fly off in all directions at once. I must hold on! :oops:
I have been actually feeling vertiginous lately after stupidly leaving silicone earplugs in too long, which is probably where I got the word! It is a cool word I admit :D

Keep up the good work. If I play your stuff while I'm making supper, my wife is like "what the hell are you listening to?" And that's a compliment. If I were watching a video of some 14 year old prodigy playing perfectly a metallica or dream theatre song, the question wouldn't obtain. And if I were asked what are you watching, I'd say "some hairless monkey playing something perfectly but without adding a muon of soul or identity. So, as I said, keep up working on fresh songs.

Keep up the good work. If I play your stuff while I'm making supper, my wife is like "what the hell are you listening to?" And that's a compliment. If I were watching a video of some 14 year old prodigy playing perfectly a metallica or dream theatre song, the question wouldn't obtain. And if I were asked what are you watching, I'd say "some hairless monkey playing something perfectly but without adding a muon of soul or identity. So, as I said, keep up working on fresh songs.
OMG you said the word muon! I love that word for some reason.

On a serious note, thanks for kind words!

Top Bottom