Baines Ukulele Orchestra

spookefoote

Reaction score
Lancashire, UK (Just around the corner from George
Hello everyone.

You may well have heard me mention in my many ramblings about the wonderful Ukulele Orchestra which farmerboy and myself help to run at the school where we teach. We've been asked on several occasions if there is any video of us performing. Well tonight I'm proud to announce that our first video is available to entertain and delight you. It was filmed in a local shopping mall in conjunction with a town publicity initiative.

Please leave us a message on youtube if you like it and if any of you know Mr Johnny Carson or Mr Ed Sullivan then please tell them that we would love to appear on their shows!

Enjoy

Tell the kids they did a nice job, Spookefoote - you must be very proud of them...... As a former school band and orchestra student, I can attest to the value of what you're doing with them. I've never had any formal music education outside of middle and high school, but my experience with dedicated, talented teachers provided me with the foundation for a lifetime of enjoying music. Good work and keep it up!

Schweeeeet!

Hell Yeah! :worship: Good stuff, I love me some ABBA.

Cheers:cheers:

Thanks for sharing, mate.

The kids did a great job! Sorry, I couldn't post on YouTube because for some reason I can never log in right so gave up. Let them know they have fans all over the world.

Well done, brotherman!
A perfect mix of teenage embarrassment and awe at how cool it actually is. It looks like you got through to 'em, which is the best thing ever!

Y'done good!

The kids are a joy to work with (as is spookefoot, of course) - you throw stuff at them and they work hard at it and get there. They're still teenagers, but they're good kids and have a lot of fun with us. BTW who's that extremely good looking fellah on the bass?

Top Bottom