WANTED - Concert scale Bugs Gear Eleuke

LoMa

Reaction score
I'm looking for a concert scale Bugs Gear Eleuke.
One with an onboard preamp is preferred.

It needs to have very good intonation and good playability. One thing I'm concerned about is that a lot of Eleuke owners have reported that the A string tends to roll off the fretboard - which wouldn't work for me.

If you have one you're not playing, tell me about it... Please describe the action and any playability issues and cosmetic issues too. The electronics all need to work, so let me know if you've played it trhough an amp, and if you've used it with headphones if your Eleuke has an onboard preamp.

I have several instruments I have available for trade or a trade + cash offer. I could also pay cash upfront too.

Ukuleles that I could trade inculde:

*** LoPrinzi Custom Concert uke of solid mahogany with a cedar top. Black binind on top and back, rosewood fretboard with 12 frest to the body, 19 frets total. Pearl microdots at 5, 7, 10, 12, and 15th frets, with corresponding side dots. Rosewood bridge, bone nut and saddle. Gold Grover open geared tuners. Satin finish. Mint condition. Hand built in the USA by Donna and Augustino LoPrinzi. Comes with black zippered polystyrene hardshell case. Beautiful, resonant, responsive instrument with fantastic playability! I would sell this uke for $645 with free shipping within the continental USA.

*** Kiwaya KSL-2 Long Neck Soprano Uke made in Japan - I love the KSL-2's and my family has 2 we're keeping, and we have this extra one that needs a new home. Fantastic playability, resonance, and responsiveness. See my ad for it below. I'd sell this uke for $385 with free shipping within the continental USA.

Thank you and have a wonderful holiday, everyone!

I have the maple eleuke with Tree of life inlay.

2ex6dg8.jpg

No onboard preamp however. I would be interested in any offers of cash/trade you would have, because I don't ever play it. No intonation/playability issues, but a few small barely noticeable dings on the fretboard from the factory, and a very minor scratch on the headstock. I could take pics if you're interested. Feel free to pm me or keep talking on here.

Top Bottom