More like a re-introduction - Rob Collins (luthier)

tinguitar

Reaction score
My old account went dormant ages ago and was linked to a long obsolete email address, so here I am all over again.

Quite a lot has happened since I was here last! I have moved from Hebden Bridge to Whitley bay in the North East of England. I have a new workshop in North Shields and I'm active in a few uke groups in the Newcastle area; Bay Uke in Cullercoats, Tom's Saloon in North Shields and Central strummers in Gateshead.

I am still busy building ukes and have already hosted a session with Tom's Saloon at the new place.

Best wishes,
Rob Collins.

received_7526310784089215.jpeg

Hi Rob,

Welcome back!

Please PM me with any pointers you have to your old account, including that obsolete email address, and I'll be happy to merge your accounts with this new address, and whichever screen name you prefer! This takes only a few clicks and barely a minute of my time, and I'm happy to do it.

My wife and I visited Newcastle as part of a trip to Ireland and England on our honeymoon in 1985, and Newcastle was definitely one of our favorite parts of the trip!

Thanks again,
Tim Wilson
UU Moderation Team

Welcome back to the Forum Rob. Your ukes have quite a following. I guess we know quality when we encounter it.

Pardon my ignorance, but which one is you in the photo?

Top Bottom