Price
$550
Shipping
Shipping includes in price
Size
Concert

Blank Williams

Reaction score
Looking to let this beautiful Kamaka concert. Overall excellent condition. Has a crack between the soundhole and the end of the neck (pictured) and an old repair on one side (pictured). This one has beautiful flamed koa on the front and back and plays and sounds excellent! Only selling because now I’ve convinced myself I want a Martin tenor and I’ll need to let one go to bring another in. Asking $550 shipping included. Oh yeah and it will come with a decent hard case. US only please. Happy to answer any questions!IMG_6123.jpegIMG_6132.jpegIMG_6126.jpegIMG_6128.jpegIMG_6127.jpegIMG_6129.jpegIMG_6125.jpegIMG_6130.jpegIMG_6131.jpegIMG_6124.jpeg

Damn! I’d really like to have this. But I swore on bended knee …. Anyway, my husband would kill me. And, as I keep telling myself, I no longer have UAS after getting two custom concerts this year. Again, damn!

PS: If I weren’t married, I’d be bankrupt.

PPS: And I would have this Kamaka concert.

That thought has occurred to me.
Then again, he’s probably a pretty good guy if he was OK with you getting a Barron River and a Kinnard this year.

This sure is a nice looking Kamaka, though!

Must be nice to be in the USA with all these vintage Hawaiian Uke's flying around. Here in central Europe , not so much. The shipping alone would probably kill my wallet...lol
Nonetheless, BEAUTIFUL!! :love:

Top Bottom