Bach - keyboard concerto no.5 2nd mvnt. - ukulele

Nice work! Beautiful.
Is that a Leho Uke?

Beautiful playing Erel Paz. Really enjoyed your performance. Thank you for sharing.

Really lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Erel, this is beautiful! The ukulele sang in your hands. I also liked your ensemble approach for playing the accompaniment in a refined way.

That was fantastic, @Erel Paz. Terrific playing, expressive and very well modulated. Is this your own arrangement?
Thanks! I had to arrange some things and solve some technical issues in order to make it playable, so yes, I guess it's my own arragment...;)

Erel, this is beautiful! The ukulele sang in your hands. I also liked your ensemble approach for playing the accompaniment in a refined way.
:giggle:... Thank you! I really just tried to follow Bach's orders... I could offcourse simply play the ensemble part using chords on one uku, but decieded to play the strings pizz seperately to get a finer sound and a feeling of an ensemble. Mixing this recording was challening.

Thanks! It is indeed a Leho uku.
I bought it maybe 8 years ago and it's my favorite since. it even gets finer with the years passing and the hours on hours of playing.
What model is that? I haven't seen that one before. I have a laminate Ebony Leho but was always curious about their solid body models. Even though mine is a cheaper model the intonation is VERY good IMHO. I tried nearly every Uke in the shop when I bought it and was surprised how good it was set up from the factory. i did have them lower the action just a tad for personal preference.

Top Bottom