Cases 50% off at Guitar Center

ukeinfused

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hello!
I wanted to give the community a heads up that hardshell uke cases are 50% off at Guitar Center/Musician's Friend (apparently the same company), with free shipping.

Soprano is $29. It's a much better case IMO than those sticky vinyl black ones from China on Ebay, and a great price given inflationary pressures.

I recall the tenor is a little oversized for some ukes, but a decent one.
Not sure if that's true on the sop.

Last edited:
These are nice cases and I agree that they are better than the python pattern cases that sell on Ebay. That's such a nice price I kind of wish I needed a case! 😄 If you are in the market I'd grab one!

Thanks for posting this, I just ordered one as my concert size uke came with one of those floppy gig bags so this is perfect. I just treated myself for Father’s Day! Still was only 29.99 for the Concert model too.

Hello!
I wanted to give the community a heads up that hardshell uke cases are 50% off at Guitar Center/Musician's Friend (apparently the same company), with free shipping.

Soprano is $29. It's a much better case IMO than those sticky vinyl black ones from China on Ebay, and a great price give inflationary pressure.

I recall the tenor is a little oversized for some ukes, but a decent one.
Not sure if that's true on the sop.

Thanks, I have a soprano coming from Bruko and was wondering what to put it in.

All right, I'm wrong about Musician's Friend site... these cases are not on 50% there!
They've confused me because they often seem to list the same used ukes that are at Guitar Centers....

All right, I'm wrong about Musician's Friend site... these cases are not on 50% there!
They've confused me because they often seem to list the same used ukes that are at Guitar Centers....
They're owned by the same group. I was surprised too that the cases weren't on sale at MF.

Last edited:
I guess my wish came true! (see earlier post) When I posted earlier I had a new uke on its way which came with a very nice gig bag. As nice as the gig bag is I ended up deciding to get one of these hard cases because I'll feel a lot better having one of these when it comes around to humidification season again. This is selling for such a great price! At $32 and change delivered this is even cheaper than the boa pattern cases and the rigid foam cases you can get on Ebay and it's superior to both. I think I paid $40-$45 on sale for my other Musicians Friend cases so this is a nice deal!

Again, tenor cases are not half-off -->bummer :(
I did buy the concert size, actually two, during their last sale and I'd give them an "A+" for price/value.
Do I need one for sop? ** May-Bee, Honey ** My CDST-S is pouting... :)

(C) What'll I do
With (Fm)all
The (C)gig-bags I (Fm)own
(C)I'll Never (G7)use
What'll I (C)do(C7)

What'll I (F)do
With (Dm)just
A (F)photo(Fm)graph
Of (C)what
I (A7)view on Guitar (D7)Cen(G7)ter

I should-a (C)just
Clicked aw(Fm)ay
(C)Save-ing my (Fm)pay
(C)No apolog(G7)y
What'll I (C)do?

Last edited:
I listed my Eastman gig bag on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace yesterday. The Facebook listing already got 40 clicks but no nibbles yet. I've had good luck selling cases in the past, 2 hard shell and 1 gig bag.

Thanks for posting this deal! My Mainland thanks you for finally getting it off the closet shelf after all these years.

Again, tenor cases are not half-off -->bummer :(
I did buy the concert size, actually two, during their last sale and I'd give them an "A+" for price/value.
Do I need one for sop? ** May-Bee, Honey ** My CDST-S is pouting... :)

(C) What'll I do
With (Fm)all
The (C)gig-bags I (Fm)own
(C)I'll Never (G7)use
What'll I (C)do(C7)

What'll I (F)do
With (Dm)just
A (F)photo(Fm)graph
Of (C)what
I (A7)view on Guitar (D7)Cen(G7)ter

I should-a (C)just
Clicked aw(Fm)ay
(C)Save-ing my (Fm)pay
(C)No apolog(G7)y
What'll I (C)do?
LOL!! 😂

It is weird that one size was excluded!

If you are talking about a Lanikai sop, my SPST-S lived so happily in a hard sop case despite the very nice gig bag it came with.
Gotta protect that solid spruce top.

What a sleeper of a uke (purchased years ago for $100)! Sounded terrific.

I did end up selling it to a friend who loves it dearly...

Last edited:
I listed my Eastman gig bag on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace yesterday. The Facebook listing already got 40 clicks but no nibbles yet. I've had good luck selling cases in the past, 2 hard shell and 1 gig bag.
Great idea... wish I was proactive in selling like you, lol.

Top Bottom