Price
@500
Shipping
n/a
Size
concert

bilbo56

Reaction score
Early in my ukulele journey I tried several concerts until I settled on the tenor as my desired size. Now I want to try another used concert. I prefer a 38- or 37-MM nut width.

I’ve owned the follow that I’ve bought/sold here on the UU marketplace: Cordoba CM 20 (my first uku), a Kala KA-ASFM-C-C Solid Flame Maple, a 2009 LoPrinzi MRC-C, a Rebel Mango Double Cream, a 2010 KoAloha Super Concert. Most had too narrow of a nut/neck and a super concert defeats the purpose of the concert scale.

I’d really like an aNueNue UC 110 Green Bird, but that’s twice ($1200) what I want to spend just to “try’ a concert again. Still, I’m looking for something special on the marketplace before I settle on a new less expensive instrument.
Thanks
Bill

Early in my ukulele journey I tried several concerts until I settled on the tenor as my desired size. Now I want to try another used concert. I prefer a 38- or 37-MM nut width.

I’ve owned the follow that I’ve bought/sold here on the UU marketplace: Cordoba CM 20 (my first uku), a Kala KA-ASFM-C-C Solid Flame Maple, a 2009 LoPrinzi MRC-C, a Rebel Mango Double Cream, a 2010 KoAloha Super Concert. Most had too narrow of a nut/neck and a super concert defeats the purpose of the concert scale.

I’d really like an aNueNue UC 110 Green Bird, but that’s twice ($1200) what I want to spend just to “try’ a concert again. Still, I’m looking for something special on the marketplace before I settle on a new less expensive instrument.
Thanks
Bill
There's a Kanilea concert on fleamarket music (K-1C) for a bit more than your price, but it looks gorgeous. Hope you find what you're looking for!

I think Enya and Flight have concerts with 38mm nut width. And there is an Enya sale on I read here somewhere...

There's a Kanilea concert on fleamarket music (K-1C) for a bit more than your price, but it looks gorgeous. Hope you find what you're looking for!
I think that was mine! I had it listed here and on reverb also. It sat for a couple months without any serious offers despite lowering the price a ton. It finally sold on reverb last weekend. Thanks for the reminder to mark it as sold on fleamarket.

Tukanu
Thanks for reaching out.
Looks great, but the nut width, at 35mm, is too narrow for me.
Bill

I think that was mine! I had it listed here and on reverb also. It sat for a couple months without any serious offers despite lowering the price a ton. It finally sold on reverb last weekend. Thanks for the reminder to mark it as sold on fleamarket.
Pretty uke! I checked to see average price for used and you sold that beauty at an incredible price.

Top Bottom