FS: Pono Cedar Rosewood Steel String Baritone UL4- 4

bretterb

Reaction score
Hi. I'd like to sell my Pono Cedar Rosewood Steel String Baritone UL4- 4. This is the 21.5" scale one, a little bigger than baritone ukulele size. I paid $1,199.00 in July 2021 with full setup from The Ukulele Site. The ukulele is in excellent condition with no blemishes, scratches, or dings. It comes in a Pono hard-shell case.

Mine is the same model shown here: https://theukulelesite.com/pono-cedar-rosewood-steel-string-baritone-ul4-4-3037.html
Note: The Ukulele Site description says it has Maple top and back binding. It does have top and back binding, but it's a wood that's just slightly darker than the Rosewood so not very obvious. The photos are correct.

I'll add some photos tomorrow when it's light out.

I'd like to get $999. Shipping to CONUS included. PayPal preferred.

If you happen to be near Bloomington, Indiana, you're welcome to come check it out in person.

Thanks!

-Brett
PM or email (bretterb AT gmail DOT com)

@Cat M Yes, I go back and forth on trying to decide if I want to play a tenor sized ukulele or a larger than baritone one. I'm very fickle. I can only afford to own one "nice" ukulele at a time, and just purchased a new tenor so this one needs to go to help pay for that. As nice as this uke is, I wasn't finding myself getting it out of the case and playing it as much as I did with a tenor. I work remotely (from home) and the tenor size is small enough that I just keep it in a stand on my computer desk and end up playing it throughout the day, but this one is just big enough to make it a little less convenient.

-Brett

This is an awesome sounding instrument. I was in contact with The Ukulele Site for this exact instrument but went with Uke Like The Pros because I had credit with them. I returned a DHo 6 String Steel Baritone for this Pono. IMHO, has worlds more depth and body to its sound even though its 4 strings. Excellent price too!

Hi. Thanks for the interest and positive comments! This instrument is no longer for sale.

I know we're supposed to be able to close our own posts, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

-Brett

Top Bottom