FS: William King cedar/koa soprano - lovely, complex sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what did I find today...? Wilhelmina has been secretly working on a variety act to take on the road!
She wants to shake the dust of this town off her feet. I secretly taped a little of the informal rehearsal, but I had to skedaddle when I was noticed.

Who's capable of managing this shapely nyphet who sings like a dream?

Anyone should get all warm and fizzy about this ukulele after hearing Craig noodle away on it. Somebody will be buying a great instrument!

Ginny- I assure you, if this uke could be purchased with desire, it would already be mine!!

A bump for Ginny! I really can't believe that no one wants to buy this incredible uke!

Denise, you speak from experience, with a William King in your collection. They are very fine instruments—the closest thing to a Moore Bettah that I've seen/touched/strummed, without it being a Moore Bettah.

Anyone should get all warm and fizzy about this ukulele after hearing Craig noodle away on it. Somebody will be buying a great instrument!

You're darn tootin', Michael, if you understand that strange expression. It's exceptional in every way.

Ginny- I assure you, if this uke could be purchased with desire, it would already be mine!!

Ernie, I understand. I've got a big case of desire right here in my study. I'd like to spend it on a trip to visit special friends, and that's the reason I'm letting the uke go, so I can follow that desire.

I'd like to spend it on a trip to visit special friends, and that's the reason I'm letting the uke go, so I can follow that desire.

When I first read this I thought "Whilhelmina" was making a new special friend and following it's desire. That almost put me over the edge on this! (dodged a bullet)

Wow, what a bueaty, good thing for my checkbook it';s not a concert!

Can't believe this hasn't been snapped up by now. Willam King's ukes so rarely come up for sale, and never at this low of a price.

William King made some awesome ukes. This has to be one of the best sounding sopranos money can buy.
If I was in the market for a quality, life-time soprano, this would be sold.

attachment.php

OCTOBERFEST has started in Germany, and I'll join the celebration by dropping the price to $925 shipped CONUS (elsewhere by arrangement).

Wilhelmina has German relatives, and she's about to start on her second stein of beer. Sing out, girl!

Ein Prosit, ein Prosit
Der Gemütlichkeit
Ein Prosit, ein Prosit
Der Gemütlichkeit.
OANS ZWOA DREI! G'SUFFA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom