Hello from Retrofret Guitars in Brooklyn, NY!

Retrofret

Reaction score
Greetings UU Members,

We just joined the forums and wanted to say hi! My name is Scott and I'll be representing Retrofret on here. We're a small shop in Brooklyn, NY specializing in rare, unique, and vintage fretted instruments. We have a couple of old Martin ukes (no K brands yet, we need to change that) but we carry all sorts of stuff including acoustic guitars, electrics, lutes, classical guitars, basses, a theremin- you name it.

We just want to stay connect and learn more about the ukulele community and listen to any questions/comments/suggestions you might have. I can even personally record a demo video for any instrument in the shop you might be eyeing. Anyways, we're excited to be here and thanks for having us!

Best,
Scott

Love your website, Scott-- bound to be bad for my wallet!

Welcome, Scott.
First heard about Retrofret in the Unofficial Martin Guitar Forum.

Hey thanks Peter, I realized that a lot of folks here participate on multiple forums. There was one guy that came into the shop today and said he saw my videos on the UMGF!

Aloha Scott,
Welcome to the UU and are humble forums...have fun and enjoy...alot of friendly and helpful members giving advice and then there's the deals in our ukulele marketplace..
Happy Strummings.... looking forward for you to contributing here too :)

Top Bottom