Heroes!!!! Whoooo!!!!

This weeks episode was teh suck. Kinda crappy considering we have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode. But I guess it does leave one big question mark about Sylar...which I won't mention since lots of you have catching up to do. lol

I let myself watch this last one.... Only knew a couple of the people. It looks as though they're starting to sort of clean house on their characters. I'm wondering if maybe they should start with a couple of the writers. They have no fear of the obtuse for sure.

A big plot problem I've had with this season is what they've done with the eclipses. It's a random deus ex machina that doesn't even fit in with what they've done in past seasons. Remember, their was an eclipse when Hiro jumped back to feudal Japan in season 2. By all rights, he should've lost his power then. Also, how exactly would Adam Monroe survive if he were over 300 years old when an eclipse occurred? He would've been withered away to dust long before 2007.

I still love the show, and I'm still going to watch regularly, but this plot point is really too glaring to overlook.

To answer some of your questions jd, the reason why Adam Monroe survived in the past when he first appeared with the eclipse, was because that was the first time he got his powers, but the fact that Hiro didn't lose his powers in the past is quite faulty. I gotta admit there uis lots of that in the series, but I believe they're just making it up as they go along.

To answer some of your questions jd, the reason why Adam Monroe survived in the past when he first appeared with the eclipse, was because that was the first time he got his powers

Well, yes, that part makes sense. But solar eclipses are a really rather common natural phenomenon. My concern was what about all of the different solar eclipses that he would encounter over a three hundred year lifetime. After about 120 years or so, I'd think he wouldn't really be able to survive.

I think they do make a lot of it up as they go along season to season, but they need to look at the continuity they've already set up.

Top Bottom