How do you get a member to stop posting?

i've noticed that too! i remember when fred wasn't a mod. he was posting like crazy! haha. but as they said, life could get really busy, even if it's summer time.

I imagine that deach moderating would be him editing our posts and inserting sarcastic remarks hahahah. :p

I imagine that deach moderating would be him editing our posts and inserting sarcastic remarks hahahah. :p

lol. you forgot to add cynical but you're a mod so I forgive you.

Dang imma make a long post haha;

everyone here has been doing such a great job of moderating themselves, except for deach hehe, and providing great answers to even the most recurrent questions. all thats left for me to do now is hit that delete button whenever it is necessary hahaha.

now lets back to discussing those new makak ukuleles. has anyone tried makak yet? :rofl:

that is true, a lot of people have been helping each other out and moderating theirselves, which is good for us so that we dont have to work so much.

*sings*

heyyyyyy jealoussssyyyyyy

jealousy of what ;)

i've noticed that too! i remember when fred wasn't a mod. he was posting like crazy! haha. but as they said, life could get really busy, even if it's summer time.

haha well that was when there was like 50 members and it was new, it had to look like the forum was busy even though it was new. so by me acting like a spaz by post whoring all the time, it made the site seem a little bit busy, and now it is.

plus, now i have a crap load of posts HAHA:biglaugh:

lol. you forgot to add cynical but you're a mod so I forgive you.

i do that to triple three anyway haha.

(dont you forget that i still get to do that to you T3! haha)

whoa.... dont get dirty now! :eek:

i just meant of a hawaiian vacation.
in this 108 degree weather, i would LOVE to be out surfing playing uke on the beach somewhere.

not... sweating inland here in the inlands of california.

le' sigh.

i miss sweating inside, i HATE winter sooo much ... in Australia, its either boiling hot or freezing... theres no normal here and i hate it too much. I love going to our beaches and stuff in summer and every1 is tanning haha :music:

i dunno about nukedoc or davoomac, but me and seeso are on a lot, jsut dont post as much anymore.

i work 6-8hrs a day and go surfing the rest of the day, and i still see seeso online at night.

we still around :)

haha, If I lived close to the shore, I'd be surfing from dawn to dusk.

Sorry guys, I've been really busy lately. I'm working a lot. I try to check the forums when I get home, but I just don't have much energy at that point. I just want to vegetate.

(I'm not a chef, by the way. I'm waiting tables. I'm at Bubba Gump on Navy Pier.)

Luckily, this forum is on auto-pilot, for the most part. Like Nuke said, there are a lot of people here who are way more knowledgable than I.

I miss you guys, though! It won't be like this forever. I'll be back once things settle down a bit.

(I'm not a chef, by the way. I'm waiting tables. I'm at Bubba Gump on Navy Pier.)

Bet your fingers constantly smell like seafood.

(not really a big change is it stud?)

BASTOS!!! somebody run and tell a mod! oh wait...:D

Excellent usage of tagalog, Russ! :D But we do not have to punish Deach for any perceived indiscretion. He is merely wrong, not rude.

It's not just my fingers that smell like seafood, it's my entire body. I'm knee-deep in whitefish and crustaceans all day...

Excellent usage of tagalog, Russ! :D But we do not have to punish Deach for any perceived indiscretion. He is merely wrong, not rude.

It's not just my fingers that smell like seafood, it's my entire body. I'm knee-deep in whitefish and crustaceans all day...

One word - penicillin

lol, why not? it's deach we are talking about here, and it's hilarious nonetheless!

lol, why not? it's deach we are talking about here, and it's hilarious nonetheless!

you have a point, my friend.
you have a point.

deach,
i wish i had one of you to store in my closet that way any time i need to turn my frown upside down, i could just open the door and have my own personal ..... uh ...... deach.

yeah, that works.:p

Top Bottom