Shipping
40ish
Size
Tenor

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm a little crazy about my ukes looks, enough so that when I saw a second Revelator with a little nicer Korina grains (to me) I bought it. When I picked my 1st Revelator, there were a few available and I picked the nicest looking of the bunch. So I've got a spare to sell. They both sound identical (and that sound is amazing... see my NUD). There's not a ton of these for sale but you can still find them. New they are $1499. I'll take $1200 + shipping/insurance. And if you don't want to use PayPal friends and family, add 3% for their fees. This comes in the original very well made logoed Kala gig bag. Let me know if you have any questions or need additional pics. Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays!

IMG_9446.jpgIMG_9447.jpgIMG_9448.jpgIMG_9449.jpgIMG_9450.jpgIMG_9452.jpgIMG_9453.jpgIMG_9454.jpgIMG_9455.jpgIMG_9456.jpg

Hi...can you tell me when and where you purchased this Revelator?? Thanks so much...

That wood is very nice! :) (y)

Thanks to Jerry who recently shared the SUS top 10 ukes for 2023, there's some great info and sound bytes on the Revelator which they put at #3.
Give a listen -

The whole recording is great but the Revelator section is at 29 minutes in. These are ukes that will shock you when you first play them. A huge warm voice for a thin and non-traditional body! All Thanks to the design by Pete Howlette!

Top Bottom