'Lost' Revelator Q&A reel

This has made me re-interested in the Revelator line. I'm going to keep my eye on ther Kala site. (Pete, you looked perfectly fine, especially your reaction to the mango find.)

Yes. That mango had a real impact on me - a neck blank kicked out of the table saw and smacked me in the neck, sending me to ICU for 2 days.

Yes. That mango had a real impact on me - a neck blank kicked out of the table saw and smacked me in the neck, sending me to ICU for 2 days.
Seriously? Wow... and I thought that time I had a kickback that hit me directly in the crotchal region and laid me out on the ground in a sweating, writhing heap for an hour was bad... I think I recovered... fortunately I had already fathered all the kids I was planning on by that point. 😵‍💫

It happened after the interview. Hit me on the chin then swung into my hyoid bone which did its job and stopped it from breaking my windpipe and killing me!

This has made me re-interested in the Revelator line. I'm going to keep my eye on ther Kala site. (Pete, you looked perfectly fine, especially your reaction to the mango find.)
"Anarchy in the Ukulele" has a review of that on YouTube. It's not on my Wish List.

Top Bottom