Magic Fluke Tenor Banjolele tuners

DonPedro

Reaction score
Hi people. I have a magic fluke Tenor banjolele. I like it but wish to change the friction pegs to planetary (Peghed or similar) tuners. Does anyone know where I can purchase these in the U.K. and the bore size in the headstock. Thanks, DP.

Can't help you with sourcing, but I sprung for the PedHed tuners on my Tenor Firefly, and have been unimpressed. They seem finicky, and always in need of adjustment. The Gotoh UPTs on my Farallon are much nicer to use.

Graph Tech has created a new planetary tuner for the ukulele, Ratio Tune-a-lele, that I saw at the NAMM show in January. They're high grade plastic and work better than any others I've tried. They're supposed to be releasing them soon for $29.99 US for a set of four.

http://www.graphtech.com/products/brands/ratio/ratio-tune-a-lele-for-ukulele

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Top Bottom