Modifying case for Tiny Tenor

Mo So

Reaction score
I have a Romero Creations Tiny Tenor and I'd like a more substantial case than the basically padded gig bag it comes with. I also have a tenor-sized Uke Crazy case but the Tiny Tenor doesn't fit well due to the double bout shaped interior of the case. Has anyone ever modified one of these cases? Whats is underneath the black fabric? Or is there a better case that the Tiny Tenor fits in? It doesn't need to be a full-on hard case, but something a bit sturdier than a gig bag.

Mine fits quite well in a UkeCrazy style concert case. There's no branding on the case. But it is very similar to the UkeCrazy tenor case.

It may fit a Fremont rectangular hard concert ukulele case if you want even more protection. Comes in black & tweed. The black is less expensive. On Ebay search: Fremont Ukulele Case

I keep my tenor in a baritone case. I do this by wrapping the strap which I never removed around the lower bout of the body, thereby creating more bulk which doesn't wiggle around.

Alternatively, I suppose you could remove the velvet covering and expose the styrofoam padding and add to the padding until you get the shape you are seeking and then put the velvet back down.

Top Bottom