Own a FREE Piece of Land in Hawaii Today!

experimentjon

Reaction score
http://www.ownapieceofamerica.com/

Well, looks like I own a piece of land on the Big Island, now! :rock:
The catch of course, is that it's only 1 inch by 1 inch...I apparantly own Lot Number 3076483.

And YOU too, can own land in Hawaii, I'm sure many of you have dreamed of it, but now it's really possible! (I'd recommend giving them an alternate email address and not your primary one, since they might spam it.) Have fun!

Interesting site, a bit of a joke, but still an interesting way for the site owners to make money. Buy up a cheap acre of land in all of the states (good for some 6 million people per acre) and give them away on your site which is loaded with AdSense ads, and hope that the occasional fool will pay you $20 for a deed.

do it in jamacia and get weed mun

Interesting site, a bit of a joke, but still an interesting way for the site owners to make money. Buy up a cheap acre of land in all of the states (good for some 6 million people per acre) and give them away on your site which is loaded with AdSense ads, and hope that the occasional fool will pay you $20 for a deed.

If they manage to get all 6 million taken and only 1% of them buy a deed that's 1.2 million dollars. Repeat that for all 50 states and you get 60 million dollars.

Nice. And it's not even a scam since they're all up front about what you're getting.

(I wonder what their actual volume and percentage is though.)

Top Bottom