Supah Rare Uke Collection for sale

I think you will find that not everyone is so happy, mine came in more banged up then he said in the suggestion. I fixed it on my dime because it was a rare one and I really wanted it but very much unhappy with the whole transaction.

Seems as though his son in Folsom, CA is handling his auctions and that's where they're actually shipping from. Anyone know?

Seems as though his son in Folsom, CA is handling his auctions and that's where they're actually shipping from. Anyone know?

Mine are coming through Folsom, and the son is the shipper the dad the seller but that fact is not clear when dealing with them.

Whoa, that's a cool headstock.

316793257.jpg

Yeah, well check out the feedback on THAT one (Item #200220410125):

"moreukes" feedback

The uke I bought from this guy had undisclosed damage, definitely not from shipping. I was able to repair it myself, but still... It's a great axe, and I'm very happy with it, but the seller is definitely NOT to be trusted. And the negative feedbacks are starting to pile up. There will be more. He's dumping a lot of ukes in a hasty effort to raise cash, and he's not describing them well, and there is virtually NO communicating with this guy.

Yeah, I noticed that. I like looking at his ukuleles but I wouldn't feel safe bidding on them.

Top Bottom