I'm a stupid old Git

Timbuck

Reaction score
Just about to fit and glue a bookmatched Koa back to a soprano when I remembered I had not fitted the cross binding to the seam as I had planned on doing :wallbash::wallbash: ..The glue was on and half the clamps on when I remembered...I had to undo the clamps and remove the back before the glue had time to grab...then I had to remove all the wet glue and start again.:deadhorse:

I just did the same thing last week. Add me to the Git list :wallbash:
Oh well :cheers:

I know the feeling. It seems with Titebond you have about a 10 minute window to correct matters without total mayhem. 5 minutes is closer to the mark. I'm not a profane man by nature, but when these things happen I do say the word s** and there is no substitute for that word in this context. Shoot doesn't cut it.... Another reason to have a check-list and follow it. I still don't use one because I'm basically lazy. I must like all that extra work.

I know the feeling. It seems with Titebond you have about a 10 minute window to correct matters without total mayhem. 5 minutes is closer to the mark. I'm not a profane man by nature, but when these things happen I do say the word s** and there is no substitute for that word in this context. Shoot doesn't cut it.... Another reason to have a check-list and follow it. I still don't use one because I'm basically lazy. I must like all that extra work.

A little off topic, but one of my favorite management books is "The Checklist Manifesto". It's a pretty fun read.

It gets worse !... I almost did the same again on the next one:uhoh: ..I mistook it for a one piece back...I don't do book matched on sopranos normaly.

Top Bottom