2010 Best Video of Original Song Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Krabbers, hands down!

My first choice is this one:

Followed very closely by this one:

The first is probably on par with "This Message" or even better.

CountryMouse

The Mouse ain't wrong.....!!!

My first choice is this one:

Followed very closely by this one:

The first is probably on par with "This Message" or even better.

CountryMouse

We all know the k-man writes some special numbers - and these two are special because they seem very specific as does 'my best friend" that I nominated earlier. Mike doesn't do many non emotional numbers.

So many great songs from so many writers.

I heard this today, and immediately came here to nominate it. The lyrics are just amazing.

I could post about a million Krabbers songs (I love them all)

This song is one of the best original songs i've heard on youtube all year so im gonna pick it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79OtxQ-TFDM

i agree this one was awesome. this is one of the few videos i had to watch again and then again ,(just watched it again btw) i was blown away by its originality. the two instruments work really well together as well as the two voices , absolutly top notch capital letters SUPERB !!!

I WOULD BUY THIS

Last edited:
I second the nomination of GIGAPUS!

and I'd like to also nominate Miss Zooey. I love this song! Maybe its because I can relate.. lol

My Nominations

I want to nominate two songs from my friend Little6ster. If you have not heard her stuff, you are totally missing out.

The first one is an original in French that is simply beautiful. It's called "Le Mal De Toi"

The second she wrote in English and could easily be a hit in the States if it was heard by the right people. It's called "10 Thousand Miles Away". Please have a listen.

She has others that are just as good. Check her out....she rocks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom