Song Help Request Anyone recgonize this song Corey is playing here?

https://vimeo.com/76492636

I can generally end up breaking these down, especially since its played at a relaxed pace, but any help I can get would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I can ask Corey if he remembers...but most of the time when he records for Andrew he just comes up with stuff right then and there...he says he just playing cord progressions....haha

I can ask Corey if he remembers...but most of the time when he records for Andrew he just comes up with stuff right then and there...he says he just playing cord progressions....haha

That would be great! Thx. As for the whole chord progression theory... I half believe it. ;) It certainly seems as though he takes some base of a song and does his own thing all over it. And to do that you must know how music works and what works well together. So yeah, I'm sure it's partially true. But I've heard elements of many songs I recognize but can't quite place. In any event, it's a pleasure to listen to even 59 seconds of him playing!

Does sound like it could be based one that song. Thx!

That would be great! Thx. As for the whole chord progression theory... I half believe it. ;) It certainly seems as though he takes some base of a song and does his own thing all over it. And to do that you must know how music works and what works well together. So yeah, I'm sure it's partially true. But I've heard elements of many songs I recognize but can't quite place. In any event, it's a pleasure to listen to even 59 seconds of him playing!

yes Corey does his own thing....a lot...you never hear him play a song twice the same way,except for the classical stuff

but he says this song is Ka'ai from Pure Heart......

Sure sounds like Hawaiian Soul.

Top Bottom