CONTEST: win a free Makala Tenor Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey wassup its ukeduke here. well right now i have a uke but the thing is i got it wen i just started playing. it cost me 17 pounds! haha!. It's is so bad. i doesn't stay in tune for longer than a few hours. I have a theory that the strings on it are recycled mini-straws. im a trainee carpenter and im pretty sure it's made of manufactured mdf wood. Last thing i wanted to say was, well the tuners are so loose you wouldn't believe it. I live in england and it's kinda hard,(understatement) to find a good ukulele shop. so i got my dad to drive me like 30 miles to go to one because playing that uke was gettin so frustrating that my love of ukulele playing was being tinted by this badly built instrument. When i got there i found a decet ukulele it played ok, nice tone, but it was £300. That's like $600 in america i think. Firstly it was good but not THAT good, and also im in college, im only 17! Ware do i find that money while im looking for a job? This is gettin longer than i thought =p, sooo im gonna stop now. Hope you pick me. Keep on strumming dude!

Ukeduke.

ok the contest is over. im just going to lock the thread so no one else enters without a chance. good luck to all... and congrats to the winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom