Random Thoughts (anything related)

When dogs sleep, they often move their feet and legs as if running, and they bark or yip or even howl. My golden retriever, Willie, has done this since he was a pup 12 years ago. So what do they dream about?

When dogs sleep, they often move their feet and legs as if running, and they bark or yip or even howl. My golden retriever, Willie, has done this since he was a pup 12 years ago. So what do they dream about?
I've alway equated my pups dreaming to running in a field.

I'm enjoying the sound of the cicadas.
we've noticed that the sound of the 17-year brood (or whichever one it is), the sound of an alien craft hovering in the background, has recently disappeared. the other more typical cicadas are still going strong.

Squirrels and rabbits, sexy dogs, a nice meaty bone, cats occasionally.

Random memory: when I was 11 I took a young people's drama and art class. One of the sessions involved writing poetry. We were...well...11 and 12. There was also a ton of boys in the class.

Our teacher got so fed up of all the immaturity that she announced a moratorium on the word 'arse'.

Did we grow up and stop writing inappropriate poetry?

No. Of course not.

Instead there was an epidemic of poems containing the word 'bum'.

Cicadas seem to be mistaking me for a tree. They keep landing on me and staying there. And though they aren't supposed to bite or sting, it sure felt like one did....

I wonder if the people who bought a truckload of toiletpaper at the start of the pandemic still think clever about that when they use it, today...

I wonder if the people who bought a truckload of toiletpaper at the start of the pandemic still think clever about that when they use it, today...
Considering the way high and outrageous price of toilet paper today, they might be happy to have some left.

Major sticker shock in the paper products aisle!

I still have two rolls left over from the Covid TP crisis. I was taking care of my parents, and my Mom told me to stock up. They have both since passed, but I still think of them every time I....well, you know. Haven't bought a single roll since 2020...which has been nice.

I still have two rolls left over from the Covid TP crisis. I was taking care of my parents, and my Mom told me to stock up. They have both since passed, but I still think of them every time I....well, you know. Haven't bought a single roll since 2020...which has been nice.
I bought plenty of TP during the Covid period. When I had to re-stock recently, the price ticket wiped the smile off my face!

Escape!

Top Bottom