Sold Small size 2 Martin guitar for sale.

Price
Shipping
I do not want to ship this guitar
Size
Size 2 parlor Martin Guitar

caukulele

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I am offering my beautiful custom 2020 Martin 2 Mahogany Guitar, it is in like new-mint condition. This guitar is based on the pre-war size 2 Martin Parlor guitar and features premium genuine Mahogany and hand cut dovetail neck construction.
This is a wondrous little guitar with a big voice. It’s size makes it easy to play, especially as a ukulele player. I am the original owner, and it comes from a smoke free house.
I do not want to ship this guitar, so I am hoping to find someone in the Sacramento area (I live in Rancho Cordova) who might be interested in this beautiful guitar. I am asking $3,000, cash or PayPal only. (This same guitar sells today for $4,199)

Details:
CONSTRUCTION: Standard; Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
BODY SIZE: Size 2
TOP: Solid Genuine Mahogany (2 piece)
TOP GRADE: 3
ROSETTE: Single Ring
HEADSTOCK: Slotted / Do Not Square Slot Corners / 6 String /
TRUSS ROD: 2-Way Adjustable 335mm
NUT: Bone
TUNING MACHINES: GoldenAge2508-Relic Nickel,SideMnt,3OnPlate,EngrvdIvrdBtn(Drill in MR)-"C" Drill
FINGERBOARD: East Indian Rosewood
RADIUS: 16''
SCALE LENGTH: 24.84 (24.9)
WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4'' (1.750)
WIDTH AT 12 FRET: 2 1/4'' (2.250)
FRET WIRE: German G300,Notched 1 3/4
FRETS CLEAR: 12
TOTAL FRETS: 18
SADDLE: SL,Compensated,Bone,16R,#5
BRIDGE PINS: Black Ebony

Attachments

• Martin2Front.JPG
    Martin2Front.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 150
  • Martin2top.JPG
    Martin2top.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 114
  • Martinside2.JPG
    Martinside2.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_E3653.JPG
    IMG_E3653.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 73
  • Martin2 fretboard.JPG
    Martin2 fretboard.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 70
  • Martin2 side.JPG
    Martin2 side.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
If you live in the Bay area or Sonoma County, I also travel to Sonoma County often,and I and I would be happy to bring the guitar with me, if Sacramento is not convenient.

I'm super interested in this guitar...waiting on a couple sales and won't have time to make it up north until the first week of May. I'll check back in with you then and see if you still have it available.

I'm super interested in this guitar...waiting on a couple sales and won't have time to make it up north until the first week of May. I'll check back in with you then and see if you still have it available.
I would love you to play this guitar. You will fall in love with it. So far I have had several inquires about shipping it, but I just don't want to ship this little guy out, so still waiting for a local sale.

I would love you to play this guitar. You will fall in love with it. So far I have had several inquires about shipping it, but I just don't want to ship this little guy out, so still waiting for a local sale.
I love Martin's all-mahogany guitars. I have a 000-15M myself, but would love a smaller "couch guitar." Haven't been able to find any videos of the new size 2s, but all of the videos I've found of the vintage size 2s are amazing. Martin makes a fantastic guitar. These new size 2s seem like a great way to get that vintage sound without the stress of caretaking a piece of history.

This guitar is so much fun to play and It's much louder than one would imagine from the 2 size.
It is like a vintage-sounding parlor without the stress and expense of an authentic vintage Martin. I bought this guitar from LA Guitar sales, and they modeled it from the specs of the vintage Martin 2 -17. Here is the link to the same Martin 2 at LA Guitars. https://www.laguitarsales.com/index...artin-guitars/martin-custom-size-2-18981.html

Top Bottom