YOUTUBE LIVE! - UU members performing!

That was just awesome! My daughter and I are proud to say that we got to perform with Julia, Seeso, Dustin and Philip at the Bushman Ukulele Luau earlier this year. They are all great people and talented performers and it's wonderful to see them (and the ukulele) get this recognition.

- Steve

I was there in the audience!

I actually got to meet Dustin, Ciso, and Phil in person! Plus like EVERYONE else who's big on YouTube.

It was such a blast. Everyone was just chillin'. It's so unreal seeing everyone in person and not on camera. Everyone was so nice!

missed the whole thing.. WTF!

Congrats to Seeso, Dustin, and Phillip! That must have been an epic experience!

that was sick! good job yall! hey seeso nice picking! :music:

Great job y'all!!! Next time they should get Aaron to film and produce, Rayan to script, and Aldrine to mc :D

What a great performance! Thanks for putting the link to it in here also and making it easier for those of us a little late on the uptake.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

I had such a blast at the event! I'm so honored to have been able to play and be a part of something this cool. I'm also glad Seeso had that UU sticker on his ukulele! Hopefully people will notice and head this way, haha.

It's really cool to know you guys watched and enjoyed it. I just got home a few hours ago and am still feeling the excitement. =)

Will you still let us hang out in your hotel room if we are ever in Nashville again? (Nashville, INDIANA...that is) ;)

- Steve

the guy that introduced them sounded like he couldnt believe it. "one of youtubes most popular accessories, the "yookoolaylee?" julia nunes etc. etc"

I was there, and sadly enough, I managed to meet Julia, Wade, and Abby, but not the UU guys. I totally couldn't find them anywhere except on stage. Although I must say that meeting Julia, Wade, and Abby was fun too, even though Abby was really sick

It sounds like noons. But Wade is a guy who did a cover of Julia's song Regrets and she liked it.

just found this video of a backstage performance...

think it's quite nice...

I watched some of the rest of YT live and I have to say that a lot of it didn't work out well on stage as some of the people didn't, but well, think those people never thought they'd become popular and would perform on a stage. and I really couldn't stand those moderators, tay zonday had to struggle to read his texts and that fashion blog guy (who announced the Ukechestra) really mad me sick...

but the Ukes were my highlight, whenever i spotted them I was like :D

Wade Johnston posted a whole lot of video footage from the YT live thingy... on the last one was a closer look onto Seeso's solo during the performance: Click here!

:rock:

Also, if you watch IV.5...you can see Phillip do a version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps. Phillip also posted up a video with him and beardyman..which is pretty awesome.

Also, if you watch IV.5...you can see Phillip do a version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps. Phillip also posted up a video with him and beardyman..which is pretty awesome.

yep, you're right, forgot to mention those. it's just awesome to watch all those guys having a whole lot of fun over there. plus the Ukulele and Capoeira players actually were the only people I really enjoyed (o, and those break dancers were sweet)

Top Bottom