Music Guy Mike, is he still selling retail?

stuben

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get hold of him?

I'm looking for the next uke...

Well, I just bought a Koaloha Concert from him, so I hope so. :)

He posted a thread over on FleaMarketMusic not too long ago, and I figured there was one over here as well, guess not.

My latest labs showed up great and the recent liver failure which has drasticaaly altered my life, has finaaly shown to be a blessing in disquise. With ebay up ing theor final value fees to 15% and anpaypal and listing fees taking another five i will no longer sell on ebay. You can get any ukulele brand or proucts i used to sell by calling me directly (preferred as i want true one on one customer service) or emailing me i have a new informational website on how to contact me at musicguymicukulele.com My new phone number is 808-927-7297 and of course my email for the last decade is musicguymic@AOL.COM ALOHA FOR ALL THE HEARTFELT N]EMAILS AND MEASSAGES I HAVE RECIEVED SINCE FALLEN ILL
ahalo mgm

Here's the site he mentioned: musicguymicukulele.com although I prefer the slightly NSFW version here.

Yes he is still in business. I just bought strings from him. Best to email or call him direct and tell him what you are looking for, details as per DocJ post above.

I have to quickly chime in and advocate for Hawaii Music Supply, in the event of MGM not being available for what you're looking for.
Super nice guys, sent me strings unrequested with a personal note for "delay" even though there wasn't one. Accommodating over the phone as well.
I've bought from MGM mostly, always happy, add Hawaii Music Supply to your possible sellers as backup at the least.

p.s. Pono MPT -- why did I not pick up Maple/Spruce combinations sooner? Unreal!

I sent MGM an email about 2 weeks ago looking for a Kamaka (HF-3T) or Kanilea (K-1T), but never heard back.

Working with Andrew at HMS and hopefully my K-1TG will be in next week.

My wife also sent an email through MGM's website about two weeks ago, looking for an Acacia Kala. No acknowledgement.

I've communicated with him during the past week at musicguymic@aol.com

My guess is that MGM is more likely to respond to conventional email than to the contact function on his website, just because the website is new and he may not be in the habit yet of looking at it, whereas he checks his email all the time. The most direct thing is to just call him and talk to him. He's great on the phone.

I sent MGM an email about 2 weeks ago looking for a Kamaka (HF-3T) or Kanilea (K-1T), but never heard back.

Working with Andrew at HMS and hopefully my K-1TG will be in next week.

Got my Kamaka tenor from Andrew at HMS a few months ago, great guy to work with.

Top Bottom