For the love of all that is holy and sacred about UU...

I have to admit, I'm a little saddened...the troll let me use the " :wallbash: " face quite often, and now I don't know when I'll be able to use it next! :biglaugh:

It's very sad that he was so unhappy with himself that he found joy in manipulating and putting people down.

I have to admit, I'm a little saddened...the troll let me use the " :wallbash: " face quite often, and now I don't know when I'll be able to use it next! :biglaugh:
I could give you some reasons...

I'm going to have to reference The Wiz here. Sing it with me now:

"Can you feel a brand new day!!"

ha just read up on it ! ive been waiting for this day for a long time.. ive held back seeeeveral times so i wouldnt get in trouble and get myself banned.. i love uu too much and love the people too much to do that.. so i am glad and i would like to take the time to thank seeso and rayan and aldrine and fred and all other moderators that i am not aware of.. i really do think you from the bottom of my heart :D god bless

it makes me wonder what all the things in his reputation said.

I ALMOST feel sorry for the guy wondering what kind of childhood he had to make him grow into the "adult" that he is. :confused::rolleyes::cool:

ha just read up on it ! ive been waiting for this day for a long time.. ive held back seeeeveral times so i wouldnt get in trouble and get myself banned.. i love uu too much and love the people too much to do that.. so i am glad and i would like to take the time to thank seeso and rayan and aldrine and fred and all other moderators that i am not aware of.. i really do think you from the bottom of my heart :D god bless

Same feelings here, but won't they just come back with anouther account?

I hope not.

Maybe... But I know Rayan has ways of knowing who you probably are... So I doubt there is anything to worry about...

Same feelings here, but won't they just come back with anouther account?

I hope not.

Maybe, but I think the banning mechanism blocks the IP address, not just the name.

To tell you the truth, things were going alright with him for a little while. I was pleased that he helped CG's grandfather with his Japan question, and he was being kind of okay after that. But then things flared up again...

I wish him the best. I hope he gets some peace.

Last edited:
yea but he was only behaving around you guys.. in streams he would come in being immature and demanding stupid things .. i do wish him peace as well but i think it was best to get rid of him... i dont think there is any room for that at uu .. no such thing as uke drama lolz

Maybe, but I think the banning mechanism blocks the IP address, not just the name.
I know vBulletin pretty well from my admin duties elsewhere. IP address blocking is not automatic with a ban, it has to be done separately. There's also the fact that not everyone is on a static IP, so IP blocking doesn't always work, or can cause collateral damage because there may be other legit users for the same IP.

Top Bottom