Aldrine's Debut CD - Suite 409 AVAILABLE NOW!

We're doing all the CD signing now, we're just making it out to whoever bought the CD so if you had your parent's buy it for you, please shoot us an Email ASAP!

ukuleleunderground@gmail.com

Thanks.

Ahhhh! I would totally love a personalized CD. I just tried to order it, and put all the credit card info in (don't have paypal) and it like turned up a page error so I'm not sure if it sent the order through.

Could you check this for me? And PM me back. The name entered is "Jonathan Fung" If it didn't go through, I'll make the payment again.

I don't have moneys. x_x

You guys will have it at DaSilva's, yea?

Ahhhh! I would totally love a personalized CD. I just tried to order it, and put all the credit card info in (don't have paypal) and it like turned up a page error so I'm not sure if it sent the order through.

Could you check this for me? And PM me back. The name entered is "Jonathan Fung" If it didn't go through, I'll make the payment again.

Hey Jon I don't see you order.

Hey Jon I don't see you order.

K shoots. I'll put it in again, this time using a different credit card (although I'm 100% sure the last one should have worked...and even has a higher limit since that one's in my parents name and not in my own XD.) But alright, I'll send an email after I get the order in. Thanks Ryan!

alright, i just ordered it earlier today so hopefully it went through.

Bought and paid for.:D

Congrats Aldrine!!! Can't wait to get my copy. Keep on rocking bro.:music:

And to all who helped make this happen. MAHALO

What is ths shipping cost to france ?

Try ordering without going into the paying details, enter France next to the order info at the top and you'll see it's $6.00 for foreign orders. If I am correct, $19 for a CD in Europe is not bad. Think about the *cough* cheap dollar rate....

:nana:

Just got my cd today and its AWESOME! :) Listened to the whole thing on the way to dinner tonight -- now I'm really looking forward to seeing Aldrine play LIVE at Island Bazaar in a couple weeks!

Whoa, already got yours? Sweet. Man that was fast. I hope to get mine soon... I want to hear the awesomeness.

Top Bottom