Jamming with a Group

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I haven't had much group activity during Covid, but a few of us would occasionally get together at a friend's house while the rest of the group was on Zoom. We met last Saturday, and I brought four old GoPros to record it. One wouldn't turn on, another wouldn't record, and a latecomer sat in front of the third one. Fortunately, one camera did record the whole thing. I'm in the left rear corner with my Klos 8-string. Link below.

That shed is all cedar, and it arrived as a kit from British Columbia. It's prefect for a jam, and it smells nice.

Nice! That's wonderful that you were all able to be together again in one space (and what a glorious space!)

I haven't had much group activity during Covid, but a few of us would occasionally get together at a friend's house while the rest of the group was on Zoom. We met last Saturday, and I brought four old GoPros to record it. One wouldn't turn on, another wouldn't record, and a latecomer sat in front of the third one. Fortunately, one camera did record the whole thing. I'm in the left rear corner with my Klos 8-string. Link below.

That shed is all cedar, and it arrived as a kit from British Columbia. It's prefect for a jam, and it smells nice.

You got the rocker! Very cool place to meet. Some nice harmonies going on.

Top Bottom