Let it Snow (with snowfall outside my window!)

By the way, sometimes I'm asked what F°. It's F diminished. I play it 1212.

Thanks for the video, chords & explanation. I was about to ask. I've filed this away for when I have a few more chords under my belt.

Aloha Bruddah Keone,
Happy Holidays...loved it...Mahalo Brah for bringing the holiday spirit to me early....Happy Strummings, May you and your family have a Happy Holidays....Stan

Thanks, Ronnie! Thanks, Craig! I live in Yokohama. This snowfall happened in February, so I've waited a long time to post this video on this thread! Ha ha. That be fun, playing the ukulele while gallivanting in the snow, but it'd probably be hard to play the uke with frozen fingertips!

oh wow... i'm trying to plan a way to get back up to japan next year and debating what season i want to go in. i'm glad you remembered the video and posted it after all this time, can't wait for more!

Wow very very nice.

Inspiring, and peaceful... Now I know what to do when we get our first snow soon enough here in New England.

Thanks for sharing!

From Hawaii to Japan? Not to shabby.
A little off topic, but maybe one day you can do a tutorial on "Home" by Olomana. I have seen the duet you do on youtube and it is fantastic. I imagine the lyrics to that song hit a little harder at this time of the year in Japan.

Thanks, Kauai! Sam put a nice riff in that Olomana song, but he doesn't write tabs. It's a great song. I don't know why it hasn't been covered more.

Top Bottom