Life or death

Buy the KALA!!!! I absolutely LOVE my Travel Tenor and you will too. Doesnt she know you will need a nice thin uke to practice on, to serenade your new little one to sleep??? ;)

Good luck amigo!!

I keep telling myself that the reason you're so seemingly not nice to your pregnant wife is because you are on some level being sarcastic and don't actually mean anything you're saying, even if that may or may not be coming across. So that's good! Glad everything is working out.

Since I see you have three kids already, you know that there's no such thing as "spare money" laying around, right? However, having said that, it looks like you also have three ukes already, too. There is such a thing as balance, y' know? One for each kid... Just sayin'...
Never thought of it like that.
As a rule I keep her happy and am well and truly a family man, but everyone needs an escape so when the kids go to bed I have an hour or so on my ukes while she watches her pants on the box. Obviously if this were to cause a major issue then I would avoid it like the plague but small victories are always the best ones to savour. No doubt she will indeed seek revenge and I'll end up with a room full of cushions or whatever else you gals like lol. she can't really argue (at the moment she can but then again she could have a pop if I gave her a winning lotto ticket) I make sure they are well looked after. Baby is due tomorrow so back to normallity WOOHOO.
I know 4 ukes is a bit excessive but I do let the littluns play along from time to time and they dont like sharing, thats my excuse and I'm stickin to it. so cheers again for the advice and I'll keep you posted when it arrives.

I keep telling myself that the reason you're so seemingly not nice to your pregnant wife is because you are on some level being sarcastic and don't actually mean anything you're saying, even if that may or may not be coming across. So that's good! [...]

Ah, it's (often) the sign of a great relationship. To be able to mock, insult and banter affectionately with nothing but love underlying all the gags. One of my mates and his wife are a fine comedy act - they insult and rip at each other constantly in a hilarious, if slightly harsh way. They are totally devoted to each other, although that may not be immediately evident to outsiders.

On the other hand, my own wonderful wife rarely insults me, but I think she loves me nonetheless... LOLz.

Your thread has been most entertaining, Nobby. You have a way with words. :D

Best of luck wid the new sproglett, and respects to yr missus for doing all the hard work in the baby-producing business.

I sincerely hope that you emerge from this uke buying dilemma without the need for surgery to sew anything back on.

Ah, it's (often) the sign of a great relationship. To be able to mock, insult and banter affectionately with nothing but love underlying all the gags. One of my mates and his wife are a fine comedy act - they insult and rip at each other constantly in a hilarious, if slightly harsh way. They are totally devoted to each other, although that may not be immediately evident to outsiders.

On the other hand, my own wonderful wife rarely insults me, but I think she loves me nonetheless... LOLz.

Your thread has been most entertaining, Nobby. You have a way with words. :D

Best of luck wid the new sproglett, and respects to yr missus for doing all the hard work in the baby-producing business.

I sincerely hope that you emerge from this uke buying dilemma without the need for surgery to sew anything back on.

You hit the nail on the head m8 and thanx for your good wishes I will pass them on to preggaz goes pop (I think only uk ukers of a certain age will ge that)
The it i was refering was a little bit from column A and a little from column B.
The real battle has been picking names lol but that is still to be resolved.

Top Bottom