Suggestions for Uke Lessons

sdinardo

Reaction score
I love the video Uke lessons. I had two suggestions, which might be helpful for many of us.

1) Pldase post the tab, or chord progressions along with lyrics as a PDF. Or would this be "illegal"?

2) In blocking out the picking patterns in the video lesson, tell us the "notes". This would be greatly educational, and help get us to the next level. So, yes, tell us "3rd finger, 7th fret on 1st string", but tell us the notes - this will make the relationships more clear. Perhaps relate the patterns back to the key of the song? As you have taught us, it's those relationships that you guys get across in other (more technical) lessons you've posted. But, seeing them in use during these song lessons would hammer home those lessons!

Keep up the great work - I tell everyone I can about you guys and UU.

Aloha nui loa,
Steve

First post ehh? Welcome to the club.

I would like to encourage all the good folks who share their videos with us in the ether to somehow indicate the Key they are playing in up front. For my part I like to forego the tabs as much as possible and learn by playing along. So often the nature of cam recordings is such that you can't see what the chords are in the vids.

Top Bottom