UUBL FAll Week 2!

JT_Ukes

Reaction score
Here are the results after week 1 of UUBL Fall.

The last column is form the starting weight of each contestant, whether it is from Summer or Fall...

Code:
Name                   week % lost       Fall % lost      Total % Loss
Allinfun - parkersu        .57%             0.57%             5.90%
bbycrts - Jon             0.75%             0.75%             6.15%
cashew - Barb             1.04%             1.04%             0.00%
Elaine                    0.00%             0.00%             1.59%
John Eller                1.69%             1.69%            -0.21%
JT Ukes                   0.41%             0.41%            10.47%
Russ Kemner               0.00%             0.00%             0.00%
Link - John Irving        0.43%             0.43%             9.46%
MrUktober - Nic           3.23%             3.23%             6.92%
Pueo - Damon              0.00%             0.00%             6.42%
Salukulady - Sally        0.00%             0.00%             4.84%
UkuleleHill Andy          0.54%             0.54%            18.43%

MrUketober (aka Nic) wins the week with 3.23% lost with John Eller coming in 2nd with 1.69% lost.

A good start for the group!

Keep it up!

JT

Last edited:
w00t congrats everyone !

great job everyone. i'm glad this is up and running again :D

nice job Nic!

I just started Biggest Loser at my work today. My weigh-in weight, on the workplace scale with my work clothes on, was FIVE POUNDS MORE than my STARTING weight for UUBL #1.
I am totally bummed out. Our weigh-in days are Tuesdays so I'll just report in with my work #'s and we'll track it that way. I now know there is a discrepancy between my scale at home and the real world (apparently my scale shows my weight on Mars) so I really need to get in the game.

I think scales in general are different.. My Wii and my bathroom scale say 2 different things.. not very different but different enough to matter.

I like the wii numbers better even though they made my mii look like a beachball with a pin head :)

hehe

I think scales in general are different.. My Wii and my bathroom scale say 2 different things.. not very different but different enough to matter.

I like the wii numbers better even though they made my mii look like a beachball with a pin head :)

hehe

yea but the wii scale isnt an actual scale its not accurate enough.. my neice got on it and it said she weighed 92 pounds .. she only weighs 40

yea but the wii scale isnt an actual scale its not accurate enough.. my neice got on it and it said she weighed 92 pounds .. she only weighs 40

My wii and bathroom scale are only ounces apart, and i trust the wii more... as accurate as they come.

JT

Should I get a Wii fit? I have some birthday money... I've been holding off as I try to decide. What kind of space do you need for it? How's the software that comes with it? Will it work on a carpeted floor or do you need a hard surface?

Inquiring mind wants to know...

Top Bottom