FS: KoAloha Superconcert with crown bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uke-lahoma

Reaction score
I'm selling this ukulele to thin my collection. (I'm also selling a Big Island Honu Concert on another post.) This KoAloha is a great instrument with a full, rich sound, but I never play it anymore;I spend most of my time playing my Pineapple Sunday or KoAloha Soprano.

I am asking $550, which includes insured shipping within the continental US. Payment via PayPal.

It comes with a hardshell case, as shown here. It also comes with a Herco humidifier. Here is a picture of the front, and a picture of the back. It is strung with Fremont Black Line strings.

This instrument had two blemishes when I purchased it. On the right edge of the "fat" section of the front, there is a scuff mark. On the back, there is a small dent, though the finish is not broken.

Last edited:
My apologies for intruding on your thread, but it seemed easier to have the photos in the thread rather than just links to them. I apologize if I've overstepped.

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

I'm selling this ukulele to thin my collection. (I'm also selling a Big Island Honu Concert on another post.) This KoAloha is a great instrument with a full, rich sound, but I never play it anymore;I spend most of my time playing my Pineapple Sunday or KoAloha Soprano.

I am asking $550, which includes insured shipping within the continental US. Payment via PayPal.

It comes with a hardshell case, as shown here. It also comes with a Herco humidifier. Here is a picture of the front, and a picture of the back. It is strung with Fremont Black Line strings.

This instrument had two blemishes when I purchased it. On the right edge of the "fat" section of the front, there is a scuff mark. On the back, there is a small dent, though the finish is not broken.
I sent you a pm:)

Sent one too! I will take it if it is available. I was looking for one if haole didn't snatch it up! Okay, jphn first but I want back up dibs!

Thanks to mds725 for putting the photos inline!

Haolejohn was the first to respond, and I've sent him a PM.

Haolejohn is a good man and fast with the PM's. There is no beating him!

Haolejohn is a good man and fast with the PM's. There is no beating him!

As an ex-combat Marine, in more ways than this too! LOL

Sent one too! I will take it if it is available. I was looking for one if haole didn't snatch it up! Okay, jphn first but I want back up dibs!

Mouthy1...Didn't you buy the other Koaloha Concert a few weeks back? hahaha

Hello everyone, my name is Mouth1 and I have UAS.

I am on the 3rd step of my 12 step UAS program so still buying!!! I am gonna sell some too so keep an eye out for Koa Pono, Maple and Spruce ohana and some more....That is why i need this one:)

Cool, congrat's on this one. I just got my concert on Monday and I love it so I figured Iwould get another one. Glad you are(mostly likely) getting it. Darn, next one I get though okay?:)

Cool, congrat's on this one. I just got my concert on Monday and I love it so I figured Iwould get another one. Glad you are(mostly likely) getting it. Darn, next one I get though okay?:)

I am 99.99% sure it is coming to me. blemishes really don't bother me.

Congrats to Haolejohn as the proud new papa of this uke. Thanks to all for their interest! (Check out the Big Island Honu Rope Series concert I also have for sale under another thread.)

Closing thread as haolejohn has purchased this uke. Congrats to both seller and buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom