I hit the Ukulele Lottery!!! Moore Bettah Ukulele Honu / Tapa!!!

Ho! Bruddah Dan!

CONGRATS on your stunning Moore Bettah Koa Honu/Tapa uke!!!:cheers: Da buggah look supah awesome!!!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bruddah! Unreal dat you and Ahnko Stan wen both get da privilege fo da right to buy da 2 ukes Ahnko Chuck wen go put up fo sale! I stay so happy those 2 MB ukes went to da two nicest bruddahs hea on da UU!!!

Last edited:
Ho! Bruddah Dan!

CONGRATS on your stunning Moore Bettah Koa Honu/Tapa uke!!!:cheers: Da buggah look supah awesome!!!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bruddah! Unreal dat you and Ahnko Stan wen both get da privilege fo da right to buy da 2 ukes Ahnko Chuck wen go put up fo sale! I stay so happy those 2 MB ukes went to da two nicest bruddahs hea on da UU!!!

Bruddah Kimo,

Thank you and it means lots coming from you. You definitely got the aloha spirit and I wish you would be on here more often

Congrats on such a great uke! I visited Chuck's site today and saw that "sold" uke, now I know who was the lucky "winner"!! My MB cured my UAS. What strings you running on it? Wait till it opens up more, it just gets sweeter and sweeter! Chuck pours his heart out into each build. I truly believe an instrument has soul, especially when built buy guys like Chuck. The Hawaiian Koa, harvested from the slopes on the Island of Hawaii, my home, makes it even more special. May it bring much aloha to you and those you play for!

Last edited:
Congrats on such a great uke! I visited Chuck's site today and saw that "sold" uke, now I know who was the lucky "winner"!! My MB cured my UAS. What strings you running on it? Wait till it opens up more, it just gets sweater and sweater! Chuck pours his heart out into each build. I truly believe an instrument has soul, especially when built buy guys like Chuck. The Hawaiian Koa, harvested from the slopes on the Island of Hawaii, my home, makes it even more special. May it bring much aloha to you and those you play for!

Thanks...Chuck put on Worth HD w/ Hilo Low G but I plan to eventually change to Southcoast Low G, which are my favorite for all my instruments. I plan on getting old with it.

With the greatest of respect to all the other luthiers and their fine work, that has to be one of the most beautiful works of art I have ever seen - matched only by the other works of art that appear on the MB website.

The fact that it sounds as beautiful as it looks just makes it all the more incredible.

With the greatest of respect to all the other luthiers and their fine work, that has to be one of the most beautiful works of art I have ever seen - matched only by the other works of art that appear on the MB website.

The fact that it sounds as beautiful as it looks just makes it all the more incredible.

Thanks...Here's another sound sample

What an amazing work of art....and your playing certainly does the beautiful instrument justice also!!! It's awesome that, while it might be appropriate to be used as an art object hung up on the wall to look at and admire for it's asthetic qualities, the ukulele is actually going to be used and played and enjoyed the way it was meant to be!!!

Honu and tapa--what a magical blend of Big Island imagery. And the sound is so very luscious. It's great to see a very good ukulele go to a very good home!

That's lovely, I can see from the video that you enjoy playing it. :)

Top Bottom