Recommend me a plastic or carbon fiber eight-stringer?

Voran

Reaction score
Reason: I'm planning on pulling some aquatic stunts for a music video and I need an eight-stringed tenor that won't warp if it gets dropped in the ocean.

Do yall know of any good ones I should pick?

LMAO nothing that extreme I just thought it would be cool to do a siren themed music video with me up to my waist in the ocean. Also would like to try and do one on seaweed covered rocks, but I'm unsure how I'd get a camera or my phone out there.

Doesn't absolutely have to be 8 stringed but I'd like to preserve the extra jangle

Might have to go for a low G normal tenor, I can't find a carbon fiber 8 stringer that isn't far outside of what I can afford right now.

Reason: I'm planning on pulling some aquatic stunts for a music video and I need an eight-stringed tenor that won't warp if it gets dropped in the ocean.

Do yall know of any good ones I should pick?
I like my Klos 8-string. It looks nice, sounds nice, and is almost indestructible. It's a tight fit n the gig bag that comes with it, though. I made a wooden case.

Never ended up doing it. I had a complaint about my outdoor uke playing.

People can have drunken fist fights at 3am or trip on drugs and crash their car twice...but God forbid someone play a ukulele.

Careful! Even with these "water proof" ukes they probably mean something like a little drizzle or something. Salt water is a different beast and will rust up those tuners real quick, and who knows what else.

What if the ukulele was finished with marine polyurethane or paint of some type. Many Boats are wood with a coating :ROFLMAO:

Never ended up doing it. I had a complaint about my outdoor uke playing.

People can have drunken fist fights at 3am or trip on drugs and crash their car twice...but God forbid someone play a ukulele.
Wow. You are living the Dos Equis ad...

Rural Irish people are bloody nuts. One of my neighbors started a rumor that another was running a brothel out of her living room and cops were called over absolutely nothing.
Praps that weren't a rumor! Rural Ireland? Where else is she to set up shop? Probably what the cops said after leaving... an hour later...

Praps that weren't a rumor! Rural Ireland? Where else is she to set up shop? Probably what the cops said after leaving... an hour later...
It honestly was. People are just nuts. Someone also made a false pedophilia report about someone they didn't like.

Top Bottom