::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a picture. It's not the greatest picture, but it gives you an idea.

The frame is 1x3 clear pine, and the filling is 2.5" thick recycled cotton insulation batting. The black stuff on the bottom holding the cotton in place is tear resistant screening.

le9dqfh42w6bfs9fg.jpg

Wow! Looks great.

Sending you some cyber hot chocolate and slippers.

Thanks Shane.

It's nearly 7 anyway, I did sleep pretty good actually... I went down pretty early considering what's my usual time, So I'm sitting here quietly enjoying all the manly snores (not really that bad, the hubbs on one side, lexy on the other), thinking about all the crap I need to do in the house today.. it's a disaster area after this last week.

Thanks Shane.

It's nearly 7 anyway, I did sleep pretty good actually... I went down pretty early considering what's my usual time, So I'm sitting here quietly enjoying all the manly snores (not really that bad, the hubbs on one side, lexy on the other), thinking about all the crap I need to do in the house today.. it's a disaster area after this last week.

Maybe you should take half an hour away from thinking about anything too stressful and just try to relax before you get up properly.

It's Sunday, treat it like one, no matter what you have to do today ;)

I'm like that with some things. TV, movies, and music escape me though.

Modern TV is not one of my strong knowledge points... I've worked nights for the last umpteen years though, so I think I get a pass..
Music, well, I like certain music, I don't have a strong knowledge of popular stuff lately (maybe I'm getting old, but it's all so... similar lately. Very rarely does anything strike my interest.)
and Movies... :) I love me some movies, but I haven't been to see one that's not on a DVD in ages. SciFi and Fantasy are my usual genres.

Maybe you should take half an hour away from thinking about anything too stressful and just try to relax before you get up properly.

That's the nice quiet sitting by myself with breakfast. Relaxing and quiet.

And... hubbs alarm clock just went off. I have NO idea why he set it to go off on a sunday. Habit maybe?

Shane--I subscribed to your youtube. Is there any videos on there from, like, uh, YOU?

had a quick meeting of the minds with the hubbs.

Turned off the alarm clock, letting him sleep in. He's been running around like a madman all week with my family stuff. I think I can pull the morning rounds for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom