::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked with a Koean guy in California, his name was David. His Korean name was Jae. I was like, why not just go by Jay, and he said that he has an American name David and a Korean name Jae, both given by his parents.

Then I move here and I am working with another Korean guy, his American name is Kyle and his Korean name is Sock Ho. Is that a thing, to have two given names?

I went to high school with a Korean friend whose American name was Scott and his Korean name Suk Hoon.

Two of my good friends who are brothers each go by their middle names.

We had a whole series of pastors in the church I grew up in who all went by their middle names...but the funny thing was their first initial was T. in every case.

my mom and dad split when I was four. My mom went back to her maiden name. My brother, who was born to my mom's first husband, eventually started going by mom's maiden name too. When I went to boarding school, I decided I would too, so my mom and my brother and I all have the same surname. It is actually my mom's maiden name though.
Neither my brother nor I ended up having kids, so we are not really carrying either of our fathers' names anyways...

Didn't you take it in massage school.

Hey, have you completed your practical?

Nope to both. Originally my practical was scheduled for Oct. 15th. I was still weak and lightheaded from the menorrhagia that landed me in the hospital, so rescheduled. New date is Nov. 12th.

Does anyone have any Bollywood movies they like? I watched a couple of Bollywood musicals I really enjoyed. There's lot of terrible ones to wade through before finding the gems. Trying to speed up the process.

Seems like many Hawaiians also have a Western first name and a Hawaiian middle name. Pretty much everyone in Nanilei's family does.

My middle name is Yoneo, which was my paternal grandfathers middle name and also his father's first name. I think it translates to "luck."

Nope to both. Originally my practical was scheduled for Oct. 15th. I was still weak and lightheaded from the menorrhagia that landed me in the hospital, so rescheduled. New date is Nov. 12th.

Yeah, you don't want to massage light headed. Yikes, you might want to get a date between your cycle.

Does anyone have any Bollywood movies they like? I watched a couple of Bollywood musicals I really enjoyed. There's lot of terrible ones to wade through before finding the gems. Trying to speed up the process.

Oh, can you list the good ones? Where did you watch them? Netflix? Amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom