::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I had shingles when I was five. I already know.
And I will get the shots. Just not the same day as the flu shot. My arm hurt for 3 days.

Yeah, my doc wants me back for a pneumonia shot and a tetanus shot. Not so sure I want the pneumonia shot after knowing how my body reacted to the flu shot.

The sun is out!
Looking forward to another fun day with the ohana.
No beers for me today though.
I feel like I gained 10 pounds this past week.
I just checked - nope.
But I am up three pounds from last time I weighed myself and that is the first time in a long time the scale has moved in that direction!

I’m never getting it after the way I feel today.

I have a fever, my sinuses are impacted. Headache. Body aches. I slept fitfully. This is the very worse reaction to a shot I’ve ever had. I am absolutely miserable.

I have a very full week starting Tuesday morning, if I’m no t better by then I’m going to be disappointing a lot of people.

I was going to say what you are going through is like a birthday party in comparison to the shingles. But I guess you know this. I got one a year or two ago. One and done. Now I'm told there is a newer and better one and I should get that.

The sun is out!
Looking forward to another fun day with the ohana.
No beers for me today though.
I feel like I gained 10 pounds this past week.
I just checked - nope.
But I am up three pounds from last time I weighed myself and that is the first time in a long time the scale has moved in that direction!

We finally seen the sun as well last 2 days!!!

Sales are pretty good today as well.

I've been on a waiting list for the new shingles vaccine for three months, now. I had the original a few years ago, but my doctor highly recommends the new one.

I'm supposed to get my second pneumonia dose at the same time. That one really made my arm sore!

Not looking forward to them, but don't want the illnesses, either....

My home internet isn't working, for whatever reason. I've tried resetting the modem, but that didn't do it.

PoHoing on my phone is weird! So tiny....

The interim director of religious education at our church quit. It is causing quite a kerfuffle. Super bad timing. My cell is exploding with notifications from various people effected by it. I’m ready to run and hide. I’m already doing as much as I can, and I’m not taking on any more duties. I’ve already been neglecting my business, which I need to make a priority again.

The interim director of religious education at our church quit. It is causing quite a kerfuffle. Super bad timing. My cell is exploding with notifications from various people effected by it. I’m ready to run and hide. I’m already doing as much as I can, and I’m not taking on any more duties. I’ve already been neglecting my business, which I need to make a priority again.

Why quit? Churches are such great places to work.

My job is being a PITA about trying to get me to work all these extra events too. The lead therapist even noticed and apologized, because she’s been noticing our managers calling me out way to often on the communication app (Slack) we use to keep in touch with one another. Like peer pressure is going to work.

Top Bottom