::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So I bought this at Costco the other day and finally got around to cooking it. It's really good. And even better if you take a cold slice and warm it up in a frying pan. It makes the crust crispy.

It's a bit high in sodium (570 per quarter pizza) but 230 calorie and 27g carb. I can only have one slice because of the sodium but paired with a small salad it's a full meal.

View attachment 112689

I think they were $12.00 for two pizzas per package.

Yep. I was in the kitchen when it happened. All of a sudden. It felt chemical, like I took a drug. I ignored it. that day (Wednesday) and did a massage. I barely made it thru it. As long as I stay perfectly still, I’m okay. But any movement causes the world to spin. I spent all day yesterday in bed. I can’t stand it anymore. I’m up cleaning the house. I’m just going to push thru it.
I called my doc. He can’t see me until Monday. I can go to urgent care but everything I read says it just has to go away. I’ve been doing the Epley Maneuver 4-5 times every day. I can’t tell if it helps.

Sounds horrible.

Like I said, I hope it passes very quickly.

I think they were $12.00 for two pizzas per package.

I'm betting if you used a little oil on the bottom of the cookie sheet when you heat them up the crust would crisp up nicely. Otherwise it was a little like stale bread (but you can't tell it's cauliflower).

I'm betting if you used a little oil on the bottom of the cookie sheet when you heat them up the crust would crisp up nicely. Otherwise it was a little like stale bread (but you can't tell it's cauliflower).

Or on an electric griddle. I have one, it’s always out on my counter. I use it for everything from toast to tortillas. It would work great for those.

Looks like it may be an interesting day. My brother is in town with my sister’s ashes. I have not seen or talked to him yet. My brother is schizophrenic. Oh, joy.

Oh wow Suki. Sorry to hear this. Hope that your day does go well though.

I’ve had vertigo since early yesterday. I fumbled thru one massage yesterday and spent the rest of the day in bed. I’ve cancelled all my work for today. Been doing the Epley maneuver but it hasn’t changed a thing. Going to try the other side. Maybe call the doc. This is miserable.

Sally, unless you have a history of vertigo, this could be an indication of something more involved. Please go see a doctor if this persists.

My check-up showed my ticker still has good rhythm.

All good.

Next check-up with the surgeon is in six weeks. If I've been free of arrhythmia in that time they'll start to get me off of the heart drugs. One in particular is hard on the liver.

Yeah! Great news!!!!!

I was running about with my BIL this morning. We went into a gas station and I asked, do you ever go into a gas station and pull up to the pump to find the filler is on the other side? He said, you know I found out that on our gas gauge there is a arrow that points to the side that the filler is on. I looked at mine and there is a symbol of a gas pump and a arrow. How bout that, fifty plus years in the driver's seat and just found this out.

My '95 Windstar had that. So I'm guessing it's been around for at least 24 years!

So Damon, what does the "E" mean before a sentence in Hawaiian. On duolingo I can't figure out when to use the capital E in front of the sentence.

I am not 100% on that either, but I believe it is a particle that implies action.
So like Huli means turn, E Huli means "turn around" like "do that now" There is a great Hawaiian dictionary by Mary Kawena Pukui that has the first part all about grammar and structure. I have read it several times, and still struggle a bit with "getting it" plus I cannot locate the book right now, but you may have it in your library.

Yeah! Great news!!!!!

Thank you.

A few months ago I really felt like I could die at anytime and frankly, aside from being here for my son, I was feeling so badly that I didn't care. I was doing everything they told me to do but if would have passed I was okay with that.

Now I feel better than I have in years. YEARS!

So much energy compared to before and I wake up rested. I don't even get tired mid afternoon (after eating lunch). I still drink coffee occasionally but it's because I want to, not a necessity.

Hard to express how much better I feel.

I am not 100% on that either, but I believe it is a particle that implies action.
So like Huli means turn, E Huli means "turn around" like "do that now" There is a great Hawaiian dictionary by Mary Kawena Pukui that has the first part all about grammar and structure. I have read it several times, and still struggle a bit with "getting it" plus I cannot locate the book right now, but you may have it in your library.

Maybe I'll check Amazon or ebooks.

Duolingo is pretty fun but I'm finding I'm slow with languages.

go figure

Thank you.

A few months ago I really felt like I could die at anytime and frankly, aside from being here for my son, I was feeling so badly that I didn't care. I was doing everything they told me to do but if would have passed I was okay with that.

Now I feel better than I have in years. YEARS!

So much energy compared to before and I wake up rested. I don't even get tired mid afternoon (after eating lunch). I still drink coffee occasionally but it's because I want to, not a necessity.

Hard to express how much better I feel.

I've not read a better PoHo post in I-can't-remember-when!! :smileybounce:

Top Bottom