::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I have been enjoying the posts, here and on fb.
Last night Jeff Au Hoy came over and we talked story until 2:00am.
It was a nice evening and we hope to do it again sometime.

I made burritos for breakfast.

The tri-tip is ALL gone!
I think Jeff liked it.

I have been enjoying the posts, here and on fb.
Last night Jeff Au Hoy came over and we talked story until 2:00am.
It was a nice evening and we hope to do it again sometime.

I made burritos for breakfast.

The tri-tip is ALL gone!
I think Jeff liked it.

I love burritos for breakfast.

Sally, Sukie, Rob,Susie, Lynn, Debbie, Soo, and Mike.

Sorry I didn’t find you before I left tonight. I think you guys were close to the stage and I couldn’t get to close to the stage because my Life Vest would freak out.

It was great meeting you Lynn, Rob, Debbie, Soo and Mike.

And Mike, thank you again for hosting such a great party year after year. I will be back when my schedule allows.

So glad to meet you too Gary. Am sorry that our weather and the electronics on stage cause discomfort and difficulties for you. Living in Indiana can be like living in a box of chocolates...you never know what you're going to get, weather-wise.
Please come back again and visit us. Robert and I will go to every UWC, God willing, and we would love to see you there again!

My favorite performance was the group that did Africa, by Toto. I hope someone posts it.

My other fave was the guy who sounds a bit like Joe Cocker. Don't know his name. Had flames on his shirt I think. Tattoos. I think a big tattoo on his chest. I damn near fell in love. Just kidding.

Ian Shaw was the kid singing Africa. Robin Tesch (aka The Baron) was our tattooed Ambassador from Sweden. The big ship on his chest is pretty cool, it makes him look like a whaler from the 1700's

Ian Shaw was the kid singing Africa. Robin Tesch (aka The Baron) was our tattooed Ambassador from Sweden. The big ship on his chest is pretty cool, it makes him look like a whaler from the 1700's

Did anyone get a video of Ian Shaw singing Africa? Holy cow, it was amazing!

And from the tent, i could hear a woman singing Piece of My Heart, by Janis Joplin. Jesus Christ! It was amazing! Who was that? She sounded better than Janis!

Robin Tesch (aka The Baron) was our tattooed Ambassador from Sweden. The big ship on his chest is pretty cool, it makes him look like a whaler from the 1700's

Yeah. He had the whole sexy viking vibe going on. I was damn near drooling on myself.

I had fun. I had origionally scheduled the full week off work. I wanted to go to the Indy 500, rest a couple days and then go to UWC. But I have had health issues and ended up using all my time up. It's been stressful. Next year, should be a better chance. I get 4 weeks paid vacation next year.

I could have gone to uwc on friday. But i needed tk go set uo at a flea market yesterday.

I had fun. I had origionally scheduled the full week off work. I wanted to go to the Indy 500, rest a couple days and then go to UWC. But I have had health issues and ended up using all my time up. It's been stressful. Next year, should be a better chance. I get 4 weeks paid vacation next year.

Sorry to hear about the health issues, but glad you got some UWC time, anyway ...

Top Bottom