Happy Birthday, Fitncrafty!

ksiegel

Probably unknown member
UU VIP
Reaction score
Just found out it was Carrie's (Fitncrafty) birthday Yesterday, July 12.

So:

Happy Birthday
Fitncrafty!!

Many happy returns Carrie. One more year the wiser... :p

Happy birthday! I've reached that point where I'm no longer celebrating birthdays but daily celebrate not waking up dead or in the hospital... :)

Seriously, hope you had a good one and that you found a wedge-shaped box with a bow around it...

John

Yes Yes...Happy Belated Birthday to a wonderful friend.....I am sure you had a nice day with the family....
"Hoping your life this year and all the ones ahead is as beautiful as you make life for everyone around you!!" :):)

Happy B-day MY special friend. Hope you had a wonderful day. Thank you for being there for me when I needed a friend and a shoulder.
Meeting you is on my "Bucket List".................................BO...........................

Happy birthday lady!!

I am playing you a complicated and beautiful arrangement of Happy Birthday on my Mainland uke strung in low G, and singing along, of course:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to youuu, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday phenomenal awesome best mom CARRIE! Happy Birthday to you. and many moreeeeeee, birthdays.

Happy Birthday, my dear friend!

Hope you had a great day and managed to get some Ukulele playing done!

Hello Everyone..
I totally missed this thread! Bummer! I am most definitely a year wiser (or wise ass) however it was a busy day.. painting the garage doors in the heat.. Tonight I am going out with the family to a concert at the park one of our favorite local bands Sirsy. I will probably be wet, but that's OK!

Carrie, so sorry I missed your Birthday. I hope you took some time for yourself to have some fun! (did anyone give you a new uke, LOL?)

Top Bottom