::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

It must have been winter for him to be wearing such a poofy jacket, and VW's had heaters that only worked well in the summer.

Not as dangerous as it sounds... they sell these things now-a-days around Forth of July in little boxes and call them poppers...

To make them, you soak ammonium crystals in iodine for about a week... then the crystals will "pop" when dropped or agitated.

Anyhow, we were driving up Malibu Canyon Road at about 30 MPH when we got pulled over by the CHP... for going too slow.

Now remember: Were driving the "Physics Wagon", covered with math equations and Einstein's famous formula on the roof.

"Do you know why we pulled you over. boys?" You are driving too slow and you failed to pull over with 5 cars behind you".

We were cool as cucumbers... I didn't know about the joints John was carrying so I wasn't worried at all.

I also didn't know about the chemistry experiment going on in the glove box. They searched my first... nothing.

And then they searched him... nothing! The jacket was so thick and the case of joints so this that they missed it.

Exact chemical formulas, rate of reaction data, everything. The CHP officers were totally at a loss...

Top Bottom