::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So now I accounts on FB as hhsculinaryteacher MrYosh

IG: hhsculinaryteacher

Twitter: @hhsculinaryteacher

Ready for next year. I hope it's doesn't take too much time from what I need to do for school. I guess if it does, I can give a trusted kiddo access to take care of it for me.

Ugh, got a call from Matt this morning, after his night shift he sat in the parking lot and played video games on his phone for 2 hours and drained the car battery. I had to drive 20 miles to go jump start him. Not pleased, 19 going on 13.

Perhaps the first thing he may buy with his new source of income is a AAA membership.

Ready for next year. I hope it's doesn't take too much time from what I need to do for school. I guess if it does, I can give a trusted kiddo access to take care of it for me.

Now you won't have to do Back to School Night. Win/Win

So... These days being a school teacher requires to you have: a FaceBook page, an Instagram account, and a Twitter account?

No thank you.

Ugh, got a call from Matt this morning, after his night shift he sat in the parking lot and played video games on his phone for 2 hours and drained the car battery. I had to drive 20 miles to go jump start him. Not pleased, 19 going on 13.

Hope you didn't hurry.

I was just thinking that I'd much rather be on a couch playing games rather than the seat of a car.

Me too! But the stereo in the Mustang is better than the one in the house, and I can play it louder without anyone complaining.

That goes with the immortal attitude of youth. Undesirable things do happen.
Maybe a little "What happens if" or "What am I going to do if" training might be in order.
The first thought of the later might not be, "call Dad".
Having a plan B is an indication that life's lessons have been learned.

Greenie44 is in town, and The Ukelites are with him.
I want to meet them, but I am just so busy.
This weekend we have three grad parties to go to, and all I want to do is hang out with Nanilei at the beach.
I even turned down playing on TheBoat because that takes 4.5 hours of my day away. We also want to go see demolition derby at TheFair this weekend, as neither of us has ever seen that before. So I am hoping that music plays at Imua Lounge on Sunday and we can at least meet before they fly back on Monday.

I used to carry around a big ass jumper box. Mike recently found this at harbor freight. It’s tiny and very powerful. I’ve jumped big ass trucks with it. I’m going to get each of my kids one next Christmas.

And yes, we have Auto Club too, but for a simple jump this works great.

This weekend we have three grad parties to go to, and all I want to do is hang out with Nanilei at the beach.
I even turned down playing on TheBoat because that takes 4.5 hours of my day away. We also want to go see demolition derby at TheFair this weekend, as neither of us has ever seen that before. So I am hoping that music plays at Imua Lounge on Sunday and we can at least meet before they fly back on Monday.

Don't forget, Indy's on Sunday.

If you meet up with Rick and his new girlfriend, tell him I said hi.

There was nobody in the vicinity he could have asked?

Top Bottom