Season 114 - We're in the MONEY!

I'm bumping this up because the thread has gotten very few responses since the end of the Season (which had 167 videos!).

I've only heard from 30% of the winners.

Wow! I just looked at the playlists and there's over 6 1/2 hours of music. I think you found that a lot of people love your hosting :worship:

Felicitats to the winners! Big mercés to the hostess! That was a great week. Pity I was too busy to hear all the entries. (Note to self, must do better ;) )

Great season Ginny!

Thanks for inadvertently giving me the push I needed to write that song!

What a great Season! I don't what I can say that hasn't been said before, but this bears repeating: Ginny, you are the cat's! Seasonistas, you are the cat's! Congratulations to all the winners, and to everybody who posted!

I think the slowness in replying this side of the Atlantic Ginny is that we have a holiday weekend and the suns actually out !!!!
Great season and congrats to all who put their balls out there and participated.

Last edited:
This was a fun week and a great theme. Ginny, you're a fine captain. Congrats weinners. Damn auto-correct! Congrats winners!

Thanks, friends, for your comments. If you were here, I'd be pouring you another glass of your desired beverage.
I especially am happy that relative newbies, like Ryan are having fun with the Seasons.

When I say I had a great time this week, this is the kind of good time I'm talking about:

G dancing.jpg

Congratulations to the AWESOME winners and thanks to our lovely, charming, witty and wonderful Host!!

Great Season, all. Thanks, Ginny, for a great challenge and for the kind words and recognition. Congrats to all the winners, and of course, thank you to all the participants for another great week.

Thanks, friends, for your comments. If you were here, I'd be pouring you another glass of your desired beverage.
I especially am happy that relative newbies, like Ryan are having fun with the Seasons.

I'm so glad to see so many new faces bringing not only some great talent but also new energy and enthusiasm to the project. I love to see them shakin' up the place and getting the Seasonista bug!

Ginny, thank you so much for being the ever-wonderful host you always are! I hope I can manage soon half as well as you've done with this Season. In response to your P.S., I haven't named my song yet. I'm liking the idea of not giving much away in the title of the song so I think I'll go with Linda's suggestion of Here Comes the Postman.

Thanks for another great Season Ginny! I loved this theme. The Money theme brought out some of the best songs yet.
Congrats to all the winners - well deserved kudos to all you guys and gals!

When I say I had a great time this week, this is the kind of good time I'm talking about:

View attachment 66534

Awesome, Ginny! Where was that?!

(In case you're wondering, UkeCan1 2.0 is the new second identity of Wendy (UkeCan1), because the settings on my main account crash my iPad browser. If I don't log in, I can't see photos or reply. So, in case one of me wasn't too much already, there are now two of me. :) )

Last edited:
Top Bottom