Season 506-Now, THAT'S scary...

One more belated one sheerly because this was fun to write...on the subject of bell mouth spillways

Lyrics:

Behold...the gyre
Spinning, roiling, seething
No one has since deep time ventured down and penetrated the dark waters

Now see
The spillway's yawning mouth
She's ravenous
She asks for souls

Now see
The wild abyssal black
She lies
She offers warmth and sleep

Ok, folks, it's the witching hour...or, more accurately, the clowning hour, since clowns are sooooo much more scary than witches. I was lucky enough to receive 58 fantastic entries last week from 33 different seasonistas, and I thank you all! Only one prize can be given, however. I have learned my lesson on that one (5 prizes in one season is too many...$$$) So...without further ado, I will announce the winner of Season 506 of the Ukulele-Now, THAT'S Scary... and it's... (drumroll, please) LYNDA!!! BirdsEyeViewOfMyUke!!! Lynda brought an original song about the most scary of all creatures, the clown. Not only that, she brought another original song about the second most scary of all creatures, the doll. For these reasons, I dub Lynda the winner of season 506! (Horns blaring) Lynda, please send me your address via UU mail so you may receive your very valuable prize! :- D Now, go make a video for Chris's Bitter/Sweet season. Go on. Go.

Good morning this November 1st, fellow seasonistas! With this post I am blowing out the candle in the proverbial Jack-o-lantern of season 506 of the ukulele. Thanks to all who participated in any way. I will post a wrap very soon, never fear…

Ralf! I can’t add your Cruella to the playlist! Help!
Thank you for letting me know, Liz - should be good now!

Top Bottom